Job vacant

[size=150][b]Hi MCers,

Several vacant positions in Oil & Gas Company based in Kuala Lumpur.

1. Engineers
  2. Administrators
  3. Document controllers

If you know anyone looking for a career, resume can be sent to

asraf@protank.com.my[/b][/size]

Thanks 4 d info woman… :slight_smile:

no probs :wink:

no IT?

what? are you looking into a new job? Boring work in Curtin kah?

BTW, really no IT kah? like server maintenance, network administrator or computer security, web deployment and maintenance… etc

huasing,

im just kuli sana saja…ppl main bad politik n kronism…wat u do rite ppl never see…wat u do tini mini wrong they see… :?

[quote=“chilskater”]huasing,

im just kuli sana saja…ppl main bad politik n kronism…wat u do rite ppl never see…wat u do tini mini wrong they see… :?[/quote]

■■■■! I hate that kinda working environment! You know what? I hate company where they have these some kinda Ah Mu or Ah Pek being company IT supervisor who supervise what you do and make sure you listen to their every vague command which they think is click click easy, and get it done quick.

In your case, I think you must be having many supervisors or seniors above your head and I bet they are cocky too (the type of takut you learn skill from them). I don’t actually mind being a junior but the seniors mustn’t be playing words with me. If they want something to get it done, then they must specify what must be done explicitly with in-depth documentation (requirements, guidelines, clear objectives). I hate supervisors being bossy asking why haven’t got it done? And I’m pondering do what, when and how? Who tell me I also dunno, why do I need to do that too, how do I know it must be done in such way and most important, this task autherised and responsible by who and who else can directly override your command?

will check… :wink:

thanks

huasing,
i dunno how to bodek or lick ass bah…heheheh…wat i can do now is to make full use of my time n learn as many as possible…let God deal with that kind of person…