Job search Graduated in BEng(Hons) Mechanical Engineering

OBJECTIVE: Seeking an entry level position with a major company engaged in oil and gas.

CAREER PROFILE:
To take up the responsibilities of a Mechanical Engineer where I can make effective use of my knowledge in a highly and efficient manner.

STRENGTHS:
Excellent communication and organization skills
Excellent mechanical engineering background with strong research ability
Able to quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, design and simulation software
Hardworking, Eager to learn and committed to devote myself in a challenging task.

EDUCATION HISTORY:

Date of completion, 2009- 2012
UNIVERSITY OF SUNDERLAND, UK Degree
BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
o Classification Pending

Date of completion, 2008
CURTIN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, SARAWAK, MIRI
Foundation in Engineering and Science
o Pass

Date of completion, 2007
Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Lutong Sarawak, Miri
Sijil Peperiksaan Malaysia (Malaysian Certificate of Education)
o 2[A], 2[b], 4[C],2[D]

TECHNOLOGY SUMMARY/SOFT SKILLS:
Certificate: AutoDesk Inventor, ORACLE, MSC (Malaysia National ICT initiative)
Languages: MatLab, COMSOL, C++, C,Visual Basics, Java
Software: AutoDesk Inventor, AutoCAD, ANSYS, Java Enterprise Edition (JEE),
MS Office

Spoken Languages (Spoken,Written)
Mandarin, Chinese (6,2)
English (7,7)
Bahasa Malayu (6,5)

Final Year Academic Project

Forced Convective Heat Transfer Enhancement with Perforated Pin Fins Subject to Impinging Flow, (2011-2012)

The objectives of the research is to investigate numerically (ANSYS-FLUENT),
The thermal and pressure drop effects of staggered circular pin fin with and without perforation.
The thermal and pressure drop effects on the number of horizontal perforation with the same horizontal diameter.
The thermal and pressure drop effects of staggered circular solid pin fins with different horizontal diameter using constant number of horizontal perforation.
Results: Attended an international conference and the dissertation has been published by SEGi review journals (Online version: [http://www.onlinereview.segi.edu.my/vol ... &&series=6](http://www.onlinereview.segi.edu.my/volume.php?vol=4&&series=6))

Designing a splitter gear box for Electro-Hydraulic Power Pack ,(2011)

The objectives are to numerically and theoretically design a splitter gear box to sustain modern day natural disaster. Through proper gear, material selection and manufacturing methods. Using AutoCAD and Inventor a theoretical and numerical calculation is done to further understand the effects of corrosion, stress, strain, torch, power output, power input and etc. Furthermore, to reduce the cost of manufacturing, maintainability and etc. After results are gain from the simulations and the calculated data, it is used to support the methods suggested to design the splitter gear box.
Objective;
Gear selection
Material selection 
Cost Estimation
Developing 3D design (AutoCAD & Inventor)
Manufacturing methods
Theoretical calculation
Numerical calculation (Inventor)

RECENT ACHIEVEMENTS/ACTIVITIES
Involved with WWF (World Wild Fund for Nature) adopt a Tiger program [2012]
Published a journal on SEGi Review Journals titled Forced Convective Heat Transfer Enhancement with Perforated Pin Fins Subject to Vertical Impinging Flow [2012]
Certificate of participation for the International Conference on Application and Design in Mechanical Engineering (ICADME) [2012]
Consultant for SEGi University College for the Chem-E-Car competition held in Sabah [2012]
Funded by SEGi University College to further expand the scope of my dissertation research titled Forced Convective Heat Transfer Enhancement with Perforated Pin Fins Subject to Vertical Impinging Flow with a sum of RM18,000 [2011]
Certification for AutoDesk Inventor by AutoDesk [2011]
Certification of Building Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (JEE) Web Application by ORACLE University [2011]
Certification of Building Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (JEE) Web Application by MSC Malaysia [2011]
Organizing committee for the Malaysian Association of Dodgeball [2009-2010]

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Date of birth: 25th February 1990.
Race: Chinese.
Religion: Christian.
Marital status: Single

INTERESTS
Sports: Martial Art (Aikido - Red Belt), Ten Pin Bowling, Track and Field
Music: Blues, Jazz and Classical
Hobby: Photography and Reading

MISCELLANEOUS:
Expected Salary: Negotiable
Availability : Immediate Basis/ 2012

REFERENCES
Available upon request

mail me your CV and copy of cert
benjamin2oo@yahoo.com

[quote=“brianl2c”]mail me your CV and copy of cert
benjamin2oo@yahoo.com[/quote]

Currently waiting for my Final year project result only 1 unit left. My classification and my certificate have yet to be awarded. im sorry to say that so far i can only forward you the online transcript. Do you still want me to email you what i have so far?

Hope to hear from you soon… thank you

Bump!!

Bump!!

Bump!

bump

bump

bump