Jeff & Vivian Photo Collections (Miri #8 outing 18.04.09)

A teaser shot to start the thread.

Wow! Great capture GD.
Too bad I missed a chance to join…

Dear All,

This is 1st picture i post :

Waseh…so fast oh…Thanks for the photo outing section organize by TeamGD and enjoyed very much, special thanks to George Ting for the outing photoshoot guide as well the both model Vivian & Jeff. Did learn a lot from it.

Nice to meet all others photographer at this photo outing and looking forward for the next outing :smiley:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah nice photo nice model…

One from me C&C Welcome :smiley:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4720/dsc59011.jpg

-edited-

Well done everyone.

[quote=“dasolve”]May i comment a bit?

TeamGD, try to use Ps to improve a bit maybe on the contrast or something as i think it seems a bit smoky. Not sure if you need to improve saturation on this.

Lim Pek, great work i have to say for the above photos.

Well done everyone.[/quote]
hehe…same thought,but nt so dare to comment :mrgreen:

[quote=“inspire”][quote=“dasolve”]May i comment a bit?

TeamGD, try to use Ps to improve a bit maybe on the contrast or something as i think it seems a bit smoky. Not sure if you need to improve saturation on this.

Lim Pek, great work i have to say for the above photos.

Well done everyone.[/quote]
hehe…same thought,but nt so dare to comment :mrgreen:[/quote]
Just input your comment, but what i did was purposely reduced the saturation lol anyway perspective is always subjective. Hence any positive or negative comments are welcomed just ensure that it is constructive. Thanks!

i agree with TeamGD. The low contrast fits the effect of the lens flare. I got one comment tho. Could you further reduce the size of the photo? it couldn’t fit my 19" lcd. :stuck_out_tongue:

great one TeamGD. i like the color.

1st of all,thanks teamGD for organising such a great photoshoot.Thanks Vivian and Jeff for their hardworks,it’s really not that easy to pose :wink: .Special thanks to GeorgeTing for sharing his expereince with us,esp sharing with us his superb “kungfu” on PP,sharing the lighting and posing during the photoshoot,somemore become part-time reflector helper as well :mrgreen: thanks again,salute and thumbs up for u all. :smiley:

My pics all still in memory card,will post soon :mrgreen: Advice on teamGD 1st pic : very good as a teaser :mrgreen: nothing wrong with the colour tone or saturation as the photographer purposely did so to bring out what she want.But i do agree the contrast is a bit low to view at my monitor,maybe can try to bring out the contrast a bit to pop up both models more. :slight_smile:

LimPek’s pic nothing need to comments,good colour,sharp image,only comment will be share MORE with us :mrgreen:

okies, resized and contrast increased as suggested. awaiting photos from all! cheers~

this is also a teaser,but special for teamGD only,for her hardworks organising the photoshoot,hehehe :mrgreen:

@Dasolve - Thanks for your compliment…waiting to learn from u too…when u free for outing le?

@My4to - haha will post a bit faster la if my “snail” PC would work fast for me :mrgreen:

Here another one from me, all comment & constructive are welcome :smiley:

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1889/dsc59342.jpg

nice photo you guyz have there,i like it…jeff photo looks eng dao,keke

haha LimPek,so fast u process har,take more photos then can buy Ferrari laptop liao :stuck_out_tongue:

insire,u din join us for the shooting? if yes,photos please ,hehehe :mrgreen:

one more eng tao one,i have a feeling teamGD will like his smile here,hahaha :lol:

My4to…no need process la…just convert then post liao…u know la my usual process speed :mrgreen: where got money buy ferrari laptop, buy Nikon liao wallet also Kon Kon…

My4to…Pic No.2 Gooooood…im sure TeamGD will like this,better stand by one new keyboad to her tomorrow :mrgreen:

ok Another one from me…sorry ya my PP very noob… but at lease i can have PL filter in my PC!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Pic No. 3
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6990/dsc59231.jpg

ai yo my4to,so busy till who gt join you also dont know meh?‘insire’ not join the gathering this time

spotted nainet some where here, welcome to mc.net! 8)