Janda

Why some peole think bad bout the title of “JANDA”.

janda mean wat? can translate in english?

a divorced woman will be called janda…
“Janda” status…

if young janda, usually they are, or at least looks ‘hot’

kehkehkeh

[quote=“qmk9133”]if young janda, usually they are, or at least looks ‘hot’

kehkehkeh[/quote]
that’s a straight opinion, qmk. lol! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ya i agree with QMK haha…

Why? Well, they are narrow minded. We are all humans and we react in different ways to different situations. No two humans are perfect match. We all compromise for the sake of the relationship. If we cannot do that, we do what is necessary and there is nothing wrong with that. It’s not taboo to me. :slight_smile:

There’s a reason/s she become ‘JANDA’.

http://www.biblepicturegallery.com/Thumbs/ca/teaching/x_teach/lifestyl/Man%20and%20wife%20about%20to%20fight.jpg

Qmk…that usually we called “JM or Janda Muda”…hehehe…

jm, janda muda…some call it ‘miss j’
but whatever it is, life need to move on be it if you are jm,widower,ex-convict,bankcruptcy, etc…

[quote=“LadyBird”]jm, janda muda…some call it ‘miss j’
but whatever it is, life need to move on be it if you are jm,widower,ex-convict,bankcruptcy, etc…[/quote]

YEss…i agree wif u point there LadyBird…the title “JM” jst a callsign…it how we manage our life that matters… 8) 8)

Janda eh…

Well, I’m cool with it. People around me are also being cool with me. Nobody’s talking bad about me…umm maybe yet. But im a-o-kay…

Perhaps those who thought bad abt jandas are people whom especially women who are paranoid or scared of their men being snatched away by these -as QMK mentioned as ‘hot’- ladies, or they are just jealous that we are single again… :mrgreen: agaknyelah…

[quote=“LadyBird”]jm, janda muda…some call it ‘miss j’
but whatever it is, life need to move on be it if you are jm,widower,ex-convict,bankcruptcy, etc…[/quote]

Mena ya bah!

Anyways, what abt d opposite of muda? Does anyone care about their predicaments? Kesian o…

for me,its only a title though people always have bad impession toward person with that title. Some of them got that title without them asking for it. Be fair,God only judge us according to our faith, not to our title

yes i agree with paipisan although it is just a saying only why have to make a big fuss about it??

Janda has good experience

janda… duda…why judge quickly?
how about ex bf/gf? if sumeone ex gf, laju2 rembat. if that person someone an ex-wife, laju2 judge…huh…heran wit ppl…
syukur bcoz we dont have to undergo that trouble…

Janda also can la… http://www.all-creatures.org/anan/cat-lounging.gif