- Perform the deployment and installment of IT hardware, software and services.
- Provide system monitoring to avoid hardware and application failure.
- To procure, identify and evaluate request for hardware & software upgrades.
- Plan and roll out system changes.
- Data entry and cross check.
- To handle and attend to user problems on IT related matters.
- Required to travel to client’s/ customer’s premise for training, support and troubleshoot.
- To provide technical support and assistance to remote users via phone, remote access, email, etc when issues arising.
- Support clients/customer on company’s products.
- Support programmers to test systems.
- To ensure proper IT security in place for all users PC software and network access within the office infrastructure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Windows, Test Engineering, Documentations, Technical Support.
- At least 3 year(s) of related working experience in technical support field & troubleshooting.
- Candidate must be willing to work extended hours/ weekend.
- Possess own laptop and willing to travel short distance.