IT Computer & Services Centre at Boulevard SUCKS!

After formatting my computer last month, my computer keep pop-up “scvhost.exe error” message. At first I just click cancel until one day my computer unable to perform certain task such as system restore, updating my antivirus & etc.

I sent back and they say my window has corrupt and they perform another formatting. After formatting, my computer still having the same problem and within a week the same problem repeated.

I made a complain to them and according to them, it’s due to the upgrading perform by me from service pack 2 to service pack 3. They say my computer need to reformat and collect within half hour. They do inform me not to upgrade the window to service pack 3.

Within a day, the same error message pop-up again and after reboot my computer, the window unable to start!!!

Finally I sent my computer to another computer shop to perform formatting. No such problem anymore…

I don’t know how they format the computer within 30 minutes. Are they really perform the formatting or just perform something like copy and paste???

My last time i go there was like? erm last year april? lol…

Now I do myself and for people :slight_smile: hehehehehe… $$$$$

dear eugene91 do yhou help people t do formatting?? Can teach me how to format?? thks

computer nowadays are fast enough, can format within 30mins. or they just repair the windows installation. can u spot freshly formatted windows? cos i dunno how to explain. either they’re using corrupted cd or they just repair the windows.

besides that, maybe due to ur upgrading process. is it done properly? what source did u use to upgrade from sp2 to sp3?

@hhtt
Google is your friend :slight_smile: I cannot spoil peoples business :smiley:

@VeilSupra
Can spot oo if you tell them install certain software only not all their basic warez … Somemore some not updated lol…

I always make sure my basic freewares installed on peoples systems are updated :slight_smile:

This one very complicated to talk here… Involves"Jack Sparrow" oredi… Unless you bought Genuine Windows Key :slight_smile:

[VeilSupra]

I’m confident the upgrading to sp3 was done properly. I do the same with all my office computers and it’s download from microsoft website.

Look like everything are new after formatting.

Erm some “cracks” dont allow updating to latest Service Pack it will end up saying ur not using Genuine OS… Unless you’re using an orginal OEM/RETAIL key :slight_smile:

Hmm, are you sure its not some malware/virus messing with your SVChost?

@SuiginTou

I thought so and it must be coming from a pendrive?? LoL

[quote=“Eugene91”]@SuiginTou

I thought so and it must be coming from a pendrive?? LoL[/quote]

To have a SVCHOST thingy problem in a short time, I can’t think of any other thing other than virus/malware

[SuiginTou] I have no idea what is “scvhost”. After final formatting, no such error message anymore. My humble opinion is maybe they don’t do the normal formatting, yeah something like “copy & paste” or maybe repair only. My friend say formatting 160GB need at least about 30 minutes. So, how they format & install all drivers plus program in less than 30 minutes? :roll:

I remember my XP being hit by that always lol… svchost.exe So i ran malwarebytes antimalware voila… nid to do hard format to harddrive better…

Now all my systems on Windows 7… nt bad… :slight_smile:

I need 2 hours :frowning:
Make sure HDD is hard formatted on another pc…
Install OS
Install Drivers… (Windows 7 is great… Windows Update helps you find most drivers :slight_smile: )
Install Basic App Freewares
Test system
and done…

aiyak. computers at ur office running on genuine xp rite? how bout ur computer? service pack from microsoft website is for genuine xp only, if installed in pirated xp, sure got problem.

[VeilSupra] Shhhhhh… All using cracked xp.

I think you can bypass SP2 and go straight to SP3, and it should not be causing problem even for pirated XP version. I did it before until upgraded to W7.

ok2 syhh… :lol:

next time dun update windows or download any softwares from microsoft website if youre running on un- ‘genuine windows’ <-- this 1 sounds better :lol:

1 more, turn off automatic updates function.

you need some of these upgrades as a lot of them are security patches. Just pick carefully, and in your update set up, never download and install anything like “Windows Genuine Advantage”.

[quote=“Eugene91”]I need 2 hours :frowning:
Install OS
Install Drivers… (Windows 7 is great… Windows Update helps you find most drivers :slight_smile: )
Test system
and done…[/quote]

Fresh formatting can be done within 30 minutes. I have heard about a software wizard which can install windows in a different way. Some goes to system restore if you have a corrupted windows.

But hmm… like what some people said earlier, you upgraded your windows from SP2 to SP3, and the install was gotten from MS? I don’t think it is a good idea though.

[quote=“jornne”][quote=“Eugene91”]I need 2 hours :frowning:
Install OS
Test system
and done…[/quote]

Fresh formatting can be done within 30 minutes. I have heard about a software wizard which can install windows in a different way. Some goes to system restore if you have a corrupted windows.

But hmm… like what some people said earlier, you upgraded your windows from SP2 to SP3, and the install was gotten from MS? I don’t think it is a good idea though.[/quote]
that the automated windows installation it was available even at WIN 98 era just pop the disket + cd all will be done in less then an hours. more guide here http://www.freewarebb.com/Creating-Wind … 42138.html