Is this worth it? PSP

I went to a shop in boulevard and i asked for PSP 2000 which is RM1088 with 1gb Memory Stick and 2 UMD Disc. When i ask if i could buy extra 8gb card its RM100 and he even offered to fill that 8gb card with free games. So now all together its RM1188. Or can anyone to tell me go elsewhere to find a better deal for PSP 2000? This PSP i saw is metallic blue and it has a camera like webcam on it…

the camera is a add-on. its a accessory. u can try to find at soon seng or some where else. as i bought my PSP2000 for RM1200 with 4gb memory card. so for me, i think that deal is ok. but maybe u should try ask for RM1100.

i never saw PSP 2000 at soon seng so dont bother asking lol…

oh… ur RM1188 price is from where? Game Centre?

i dunno whats the anme of the shop Level 1 boulevard… in front of boulevard hypoermarket

hmmm, last time i brought my PSP 2000 for RM780 with 4GB and i buy seperately the camera for RM170…
didnt know the PSP price shoot up tht much :shock:

u mean next to the watch shop ?

yeahhhhhhhh

if i’m not m-i-s-t-a-k-e-n , its Soon Seng … aiyo , dun buy Psp-2000, buy Psp 3000 !!! ahaks … :stuck_out_tongue:

woot not tat shop lol mistaken watch shop…

ow psp 2000 go up bcuz psp 3000 cannot play pirate game lol… on memory card…

.< … izit ? paiseh me … hehe … anyway, u have a gud offer there … try to ask for Rm1100 or less lor …

i ask someone to help me find other dealer ehehehe… if got good deal i dont buy frm that shop at boulevard…

hihi … i wanna get a psp too , but no $$$ … T.T … well, u can try askin de game shop at Imperial Mall … gudluck bro

thanks…

I recommend checking online auction site like lelong.com.my or ebay.com.my for better deals.
That’s where I got mine from and much cheaper than what they sell in town here.

i dont dare to buy wor… u help me buy la? hahaha den i pay u… i dont trust online sellers… mana tau later kena scam…

y dun u try a game shop in imperial mall on the 2nd floor which near to d entrance of boulevard hypermarket… they sell PSP at reasonable price… d whole shop is in pink colour…

I bought mine, PSP2000 last time in lelong. Ppl need to be verified for them to sell in lelong. It took 2 days for it to be in Miri… just look for the one with lotsa positive feedback.

i bought mine at Game City ( now Game Centre) for RM1200 with 4gb memory card. quite expensive at that time. PSP 3000 is good but if u wan play pirated games. then dont buy it