Invitation!

Hello everybody,

I am currently studying in Curtin. I was invited to Parkson to have a short performance ( 10minutes+) by the CV (Curtin Volunteers). It is a fund-raising event for the needy ones. I will be there anytime after 11, if anyone of you happens to be there, do drop-by and say hi yeah? Anyway, the venue is at Parkson Ground Floor, 12PM, this Sunday (14th of September).

Magically Yours,
Kenny

Yea~~~
But when I meant the date…

Sorry, I forgot to type just now. No wonder I felt like something left out. Haha! Anyway, I just edited the post. THANKS!

We have lots of other activities besides magic show by kenny. We have song performance by one of our volunteers, dance performances brought to u by CV!, lucky draws (Great Prizes :smiley: ), shuffle performance by HSR, games booth (Fantastic games and prizes to be won :smiley: ), and last but not the least, please do donate generously :smiley: This is a fundraiser for the Palliative Care Association, Miri. Refer the following link for more information:
http://www.curtin.edu.my/campusnews/med … _08-44.htm

P/S: All the best to u kenny! Man, lots of ppl are looking forward to ur show 8)

humm…gonna go shoot some photos…

orait…see ya there…

Thanks, hope to see you all there!!!

Hey Man, that is very noble of you to contribute your part in this worthy cause. If I happen to be there, I will definitely support this cause. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks u all! thank you for supporting. Hope to see all of u there in Bintang! I got one bad news, shuffle dance group suddenly pulled out :? i also dono wat happen… but anyways, the event will still go on.

p/s: It’s good to involve in charity once in a while :wink:

i will be there to snap some pictures,please do not chase me away…i only want to record down the event…

[quote=“carbocation”]Thanks u all! thank you for supporting. Hope to see all of u there in Bintang! I got one bad news, shuffle dance group suddenly pulled out :? i also dono wat happen… but anyways, the event will still go on.

p/s: It’s good to involve in charity once in a while :wink:[/quote]

Its true that we should be involved in charities once in a while if you can spare some time. The little contribution means a lot to those you are helping. The time spent there will actually give that kind of feel good feeling that you have done your little bit for the less unfortunate.

My dad is still very much involved in many social and charitable organisations in Kuching and he lose count of the many meetings he has to attend and time spent in the various activities. He is a retired government officer. Good thing that comes out of his involvement is his mental alertness as he goes into his 80s soon.

My contribution till now is just blood donation. :oops: …also not regular though I am registered. I wonder why they never call me after all this time. Better check with them if they have my latest contact number.

I guess I should do more… Your getting involved in this rekindles the spirits in me. Thx for sharing this with all of us in MC.net.

b3@N2311, well said. Please join us later haha! If you happen to see a magician, say Hi ya!:slight_smile:
Hoping to see you there. I am going there soon.

Have a magical day ahead people!

Magically Yours,
Kenny Wong

here is some compressed photo from the event…i didnt shoot much…i did met my msn friend there,she is the one plan all these activities…clap hands for her…hope they rise enough fund… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[quote=“Sleight of Hand Magic”]b3@N2311, well said. Please join us later haha! If you happen to see a magician, say Hi ya!:slight_smile:
Hoping to see you there. I am going there soon.

Have a magical day ahead people!

Magically Yours,
Kenny Wong[/quote]

Man, missed yr magic show cos my teenage dau woke up soooooo late. However we did go there and we each did our bit to contribute Agong heads. My dau also had fun there and actually won a hamper. hahaha.

She decided to donate it to the association after receiving it from YB LKS (psst! not Lim Kit Siang). She told me she felt good about it and enjoyed her time there.

Its good to see the CVs running all over the place enthusiastically, trying to get everyone involved and to keep the event as lively and memorable for everyone.

Good work. I salute you all. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Her happy moment…

Nice, thanks for the donation man! :slight_smile:

Just a little report from me, the Bintang fundraising event for the Palliative care association, miri is very successful. Ur magic show did attract a huge crowd kenny, thanks! Thanks for all the support and the donations. We managed to raise RM 1718.88 for them (in 4 hours time :wink: ). That’s a lot more than what we’ve expected. Anyways, it really makes me feel good after involving in charity, just like what b3@N2311mentioned.

p/s: Thanks for the cheers Athrun_zala_faith, nice shots u’ve got there :smiley:

You are most welcome, Ms/Mr. Carbocation. If there is anymore charity event, please tell me. I am more than happy to help out.

Kenny

Pictures from the event…not really a good photographer though, still trying to improve, heheh. was using bunyimanok’s camera…thx ya…