Internet connection is getting terrible again?

try reconnecting your streamyx until you get ip starts with 115.XXX or 118.101

[quote=“Saf”][quote=“whatman”]Here is another test up/down loading to/from Cyberjaya.

Brunei once again:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1050042181.png[/quote]

zzzzzzzzzzzzz where do u live lol[/quote]

Somewhere along Pujut Corner area.

Test again this morning before going off to work:

BSB

Cyberjaya

Singapore

Yeah… I suffer frequent disconnected streamyx too especially during night time…

To Cyberjaya

To Singapore

To Brunei

Download speed is more than okay… But my upload I think it should be at least 0.5XMb/s …

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1050661444.png

okkk…am the slowest
mayb I should relocate to a better connection location? LOL

headbangers88:
thanks for sharing the info :wink:

tested result around 12.30

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1050813139.png

no worry
u r not alone 8)

Kinda fetup with Streamyx now, they fixed my line yesterday but this morning i restart the modem, by latency from 50 to 300 again!
Before restart is 50ping then after restart due to spiking 300++ping then i restart again same result then restart third time awesome ping 659ping.
Even snail is faster.
=.=|| Heres mine
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1050825359.png

henry … why don’t you go direct to the TM point for your prob ?[/quote]

Will it work. Tis morning saw a technician at the cabinet & i ask him how is the status. He said still testing. suddenly he ask me go back to my house he want to do test call. so i go back & wait & wait. after 1 hours i go check & he is gone. I dont even get any test call from him. Now my telephone line & streamyx totally down. 1 st is the streamyx problem & now become both problem. Yesterday they cut of my telephone so i cannot make any complain. By 4pm today still not the same than i will go to TM point.

you can use your friends phone to call 100 … last time i call 100 to solve all that prob … and remember to keep the reference number given to you so that they will follow up … be cool everything will be fine … cheers… don’t call the technician … it will takes time … and you can claim back how many days you didn’t use the internet …

i did call many time already. They check on the status & the technician put in the job is done. But my line still have problem. Now even worse they cut off my telephone.

Complaint the correct way not call them directly. Call 100 for your problem…

i did call many time already. They check on the status & the technician put in the job is done. But my line still have problem. Now even worse they cut off my telephone.[/quote]

if tht doesnt help…then mayb hav to check on sthing else??
mayb the mordem is old ?? or the internet network setting is someway off??

been worked for customer service b4 long time ago, facing lots a ppl a day, its not easy 8)
besides, they r juz customer service, they cant really help u to fix the problem, some more mayb the technician taking slow motion or watever

maybe virus ? trojan ?

i did call many time already. They check on the status & the technician put in the job is done. But my line still have problem. Now even worse they cut off my telephone.[/quote]

been worked for customer service b4 long time ago, facing lots a ppl a day, its not easy 8)
besides, they r juz customer service, they cant really help u to fix the problem, some more mayb the technician taking slow motion or watever[/quote]

I have done all the thing. Like, replacing my modem check my house wire & others. Have so many call to 100 also problem not solve. This is wat the technician left 4 me. They refund also not use. Cuz i wanna buy some air ticket online. Just yesterday i go back to check & the price have increase 50%. Did borrow fren broadband to buy but every time come to transfer payment the line cut off or too slow & the page timeout.

you tell them I wont pay single cent if the prob didn’t solve … You tell the customer service … be bold …

besides, they r juz customer service, they cant really help u to fix the problem, some more mayb the technician taking slow motion or watever[/quote]

I have done all the thing. Like, replacing my modem check my house wire & others. Have so many call to 100 also problem not solve. This is wat the technician left 4 me. They refund also not use. Cuz i wanna buy some air ticket online. Just yesterday i go back to check & the price have increase 50%. Did borrow fren broadband to buy but every time come to transfer payment the line cut off or too slow & the page timeout.[/quote]

jezzzz… thts really terrible, especially during the transaction or booking air ticket

if evrything doesnt work, change to celcom then

I have done all the thing. Like, replacing my modem check my house wire & others. Have so many call to 100 also problem not solve. This is wat the technician left 4 me. They refund also not use. Cuz i wanna buy some air ticket online. Just yesterday i go back to check & the price have increase 50%. Did borrow fren broadband to buy but every time come to transfer payment the line cut off or too slow & the page timeout.[/quote]

jezzzz… thts really terrible, especially during the transaction or booking air ticket

if evrything doesnt work, change to celcom then[/quote]

Celcom & TM r brothers. All the same. Under the same management. SU*K

[quote=“Henry1288”][quote=“Psychi”][quote=“Henry1288”]

Celcom & TM r brothers. All the same. Under the same management. SU*K[/quote][/quote][/quote]

final plan! relocation!!! LOL juz kidding

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1648653

check this out!!

everyone is affected by the capping of download speed by TMnet. if you are not affected yet, you will be soon. my speed was wonderful yesterday but not today. all thanks to TMnet.