International School in Miri

Hello guys, I need some information from you guys.

I have a senior staff from China, he will bring over his family here due to career commitment. His kid needs to transfer his studies from China all the way to Miri here. So, he doesn’t know Malay at all, and English standard probably not very high (I have totally no idea about English education in China). But, he wishes to continue his Secondary studies here in Miri. So, do you guys know any International School that suitable for him? Or any secondary school that purely using Chinese (Oral and Written papers during exams) to teach their students? I don’t think he can catch up with our SPM since he’s totally don’t understand Malay, so might be he’s unable to take the SPM exam, only able to take the UEC exams BUT have to be in MANDARIN.

Guys!!! Pls provide me some details ok? Thanks!

Pei Min students study both in Malay and Chinese, if I’m not mistaken. Maybe he can ask the admins there.

In Peimin, students can choose to study both SPM and UEC(Senior) or PMR and UEC(Junior) or only the chinese set of books (UEC) with one subject of Malay.
I guess this will be the only option if he only wants to study chinese in Miri as Riam is using English.

You can just take UEC and not take PMR or SPM.

Well. i am a teacher in RRSS… RIAM ROAD SECONDARY SCHOOL…
Yea… the subjects science and maths are taught in english…
and the students must stay in school till 3.30 pm … which is good…
and next year the school will be air conditioned…

any more inquiries, can contact me at my tag board at http://www.blek.tk

that school has changed alot.

ya…really improved…but until now there are not much students there compared to other schools…most probably because only those who studied Chinese primary school can go there…

[quote=“tlyeez”]Well. i am a teacher in RRSS… RIAM ROAD SECONDARY SCHOOL…

any more inquiries, can contact me at my tag board at http://www.blek.tk[/quote]
hey i know u… ur my class teacher=) come to RRSS. im from thr last year. this year form2. quite a good skool

im from thr and still studying thr

[quote=“tlyeez”]Well. i am a teacher in RRSS… RIAM ROAD SECONDARY SCHOOL…

any more inquiries, can contact me at my tag board at http://www.blek.tk[/quote]

tlyeez… Can i knw ur full name ? cuz i’m ex RRMS… Riam Road Middle School student… mayb i knw u lor… hahahaha… mind to intro ?

Last time when i’m still in RRMS… i knew many frens from overseas… Japan… UK… Myama… Thailand… China… Sri Lanka… India… Iraq… Iran… They only need to sit for UEC… cuz take those english subject in UEC… They also learn Chinese… But is in simple mode… learn from the basic… not bad ba… since ur fren from China… i think chinese is not a big problem for him/her… UEC is quite hard to catch up… but is better than PMR/SPM… Cuz last time in Junior UEC… we already start learn Chemistry… Physic… Bio… and when u finished Junior UEC… u can choose either Science side or Commerce… It will be more advance than SPM subject… i’m a Commerce side student… i rather concentrate on UEC Commerce but not SPM “Perdagangan”… Cuz i dislike BM… think ur self la… once u graduate… i dun think u will use BM to do business lor… even nowdays… Malay also start use english to communicate… That’s my opinion la… hehehe…