Knewton Global Schools Miri (formerly known as Tenby Schools Miri) is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced International Primary School Teacher.
Knewton Global Schools Miri is located in the Malaysian state of Sarawak on the north coast of the island of Borneo. Our campus has both a British International and a National Private School, caring for approximately 300 students aged 3-16 years old from a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds.
Our International Primary School follows the British National Curriculum and the IPC.
· Holds a Bachelor’s Degree
· A recognised teaching qualification (e.g. B.Ed., PGCE)
· English proficiency at excellent level
· Minimum two years’ teaching experience in primary years education
· Experience teaching in the British education system either in the UK or in international schools preferred
· Good knowledge of the British National Curriculum and experience in delivering lessons using the IPC
· Ability to communicate with students, colleagues and parents, and to build strong relationships with all members of the school community
· Ability to work collaboratively
· A willingness and commitment to contribute fully to the life of the students and school beyond the academic day, including active participation in the academic enrichment and co-curricular programmes
Knewton Global Schools Miri offers a competitive salary with generous contributions to an Employee Provident Fund, a relocation allowance, fee reduction for staff children, medical insurance and a flight allowance.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years employment history.
(Please check your Junk Folder for emails and add knewton.edu.my to your safe senders list. We thank all applicants for their expressed interest. However, only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified.)