Inspiration

Join me to drop few inspirational or motivating words in this corner…let me start first…

Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives. -William James

Who controls the past, controls the future. And who controls the future, controls the past - Kane

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. - Mother Teresa

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

• Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

“Agik idup agik ngelaban” - LadyBird :smiley:

“Perception is reality”

“You cannot open a book without learning something”
Dunno who is the first person who say this…Confucius (Kong Fu Zi) or William Scarborough

But got this inspirational sentence from one of my lecturer in uni. She wrote in a book she gave to me after i scored the highest score for her subject that semester…

Translation please?

Make work a reward and not just a way to rewards. :lol:

Translation please?[/quote]

The more I live, The more I stay strong…(translated from iban language).

[quote=“carol”]Join me to drop few inspirational or motivating words in this corner…let me start first…

Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives. -William James[/quote]

The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.

“The other day I dreamed that I was at the gates of heaven. And St. Peter said, ‘Go back to Earth. There are no slums up here.’”
– Quoted as telling Prince Michael of Greece in 1996.

“Exploring All Possibilities” - http://www.neotivo.com :smiley:

Well, my favourite qoute would be from a book that recently changed my view on interpersonal relationship. :slight_smile: Here’s the excerpt:

“In life, people tend to wait for good things to come to them. And by waiting, they miss out. Usually, what you wish for doesn’t fall in your lap; it falls somewhere nearby, and you have to recognize it, stand up, and put in the time and work it takes to get to it.
This isn’t because the universe is cruel. It’s because the universe is smart. It has its own cat-string theory and knows we don’t appreciate things that fall into our laps.” - Neil Strauss-

Natura nihil fit in frustra
Nature does nothing in vain

Translation please?[/quote]

The more I live, The more I stay strong…(translated from iban language).[/quote]

shake Sileast’s hand Thanks dude on d translation… :wink:

Another inspiration quote 4 d day - We cannot control the directions of the wind but maybe we can adjust our sails… :slight_smile:

Mine is “Dont Stop Dreaming” :smiley:

IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO AIM - YOU MUST HIT THE TARGET

Amen Brother. That’s really a BOLD one this morning - haha!

See the best in other person!!