Indonesian Embassy scoffs at ‘war on Malaysians’ claims

KUALA LUMPUR: An Indonesian Embassy official here dismissed reports of vigilantes in Jakarta waging war on Malaysia on Oct 8.

The embassys counsellor for information, Widyarka Ryananta, said the report in the Jakarta Globe about a group calling itself Benteng Demokrasi Rakyat (Bendera) planning to invade Malaysia was too ludicrous to respond to officially.

Indonesian Ambassador Dai Bachtiar was unavailable for comment as he was on his way back to Kuala Lumpur from Jakarta Sunday night.

The Daily Chilli on Monday reported that Bendera has amassed bows and arrows, samurai swords and bamboo spears for an invasion of Malaysia.

The group has managed to attract media attention and frenzied supporters with its war cry of kill Malaysians and was the same group that set up roadblocks at Menteng, the heart of Jakarta, to sweep Malaysians off the street recently.

If there are any Indonesians planning to go to Malaysia for confrontation, they will be arrested. It would be impossible for them to enter Malaysia, Indonesian Foreign Ministry spokesman Teuku Faizashah said.

The Jakarta Globe quoted Benderas coordinator Mustar Bona Ventura as saying that over 1,000 volunteers had been recruited and another 300 were expected to sign up soon.

Bendera also claimed that 10 spies had been sent to Malaysia to conduct reconnaissance and draw up battle positions, adding that the strike would be launched by air, land and sea.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.as … sec=nation

is it real?

still going? whats wrong with indonesian anyway… tarian penget (dunno what they call it) already settle…now what?

hurm…these are some of harsh, immature acts by group of ppl in indo. its a serious thing ya i agree… “spies sent to malaysia” = bahaya ni. :shock:

So, wanna fight for rights to bear arms in Sarawak yet (in this case ranging from concealable weapons, semi auto pistol, precision rifles to automatic assault rifles)?

At least when they come over they will be the ones with a bullet hole in their head.

edit : From what I understand, they are using bamboo spears/javelins.

So let’s greet them with our own javelin when they get here :twisted:

That is a javelin.

[quote=“Cookie!!”]So, wanna fight for rights to bear arms in Sarawak yet (in this case ranging from concealable weapons, semi auto pistol, precision rifles to automatic assault rifles)?

At least when they come over they will be the ones with a bullet hole in their head.

edit : From what I understand, they are using bamboo spears/javelins.

So let’s greet them with our own javelin when they get here :twisted:

That is a javelin.[/quote]

nice but that wont solve a thng … having a war is gonna make thing far more worst … its like fighting a fire with a fire … just use water …no more fire …

A bunch of hooligans using sticks & stones vs. our soldiers with heavy duty weapons.

We have a clear winner.

They use this on fire

http://earth911.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/gasoline-tank.jpg

Water don’t work so good anymore, I’m afraid.

I for one believe that the dumb will be wiped out by natural selection (or by self inflicted tragedies, such as accidentally causing other countries to invade them). Therefore nuking one dumb country for the benefit and security of others, or as a warning for others is fine in my book.

well thats ur book cookie! … i hope ull be there if the war happened …

Yep, and hoping the world would just hold hands and sing along is your wish?

thats not what i meant( though people who hates war loves peace do want the world to hold hands together - its not a bad thing u know ) … as id never said such … maybe u never been in any sort of war thats why u r being easy going with it … i never experienced living in a war situation but my grandma did … when the japanese invaded Sarawak, she said they(japanese) beheaded their relatives and friends and put it in a big hole(WITHOUT any specific reasons), they were bombed almost every day … and almost die … so its better to solve things in a rational way other then spilling bloods … but if the war did break out(because there isnt any more solution to it) , ill be there to defend my country and i hope to see u there too Cookie …

i heard “SOMEONE” pay the volunteer… true or not… dunno laa.

i heard it too … u see the media there , u can say , now lack of publicities so, there are looking for some sort of cheap publicities and as i heard they were paid by the media there , and the Indonesian media , they were like ," batu api " u see …

It’s because of these beheadings, bombings and nuking that keep this hate going. People never stopped hating each other. Old people hate the Japs for cutting their relative’s heads. The Americans who went to war hate the Al-Qaeda for causing so much death and destruction in their country. If 9/11 happened in Finland, it will be the Fins invading Afgan and Iraq today. Bottom line is we will hate anyone who invades our land and kill our countrymen. Again human natural instinct at work. Actually, it’s more like I know that humanity can’t be saved because all they think is going to war at first impulse. We were never made pacifist and will never be. Our survivor instincts will tell us that it’s us or them, rather be them who get extinct.

The day when we will all hold hands and sing together? After the global nuclear holocaust I dare say, then people will finally realize that invading other people’s country at will is not a good idea.

[quote=“Cookie!!”]

After the global nuclear holocaust I dare say, then people will finally realize that invading other people’s country at will is not a good idea.[/quote]

just like what i said … war is bad but if we dont have any choice , be prepared to defend our races religions and our country …

[quote=“ezuan88”][quote=“Cookie!!”]

After the global nuclear holocaust I dare say, then people will finally realize that invading other people’s country at will is not a good idea.[/quote]

just like what i said … war is bad but if we dont have any choice , be prepared to defend our races religions and our country …[/quote]

That’s what they all say at first, after a dozen kills, it will just be " Nothing better than shooting a man dead in the morning." After the war is over, they will never be the same again. Always looking for blood to spill at a whim. No better than bloodhounds chasing a injured prey.

Or they just get so guilt ridden that they get mentally unstable, then start getting insane and get discharged.

if indonesian sweep thailand people… i think it war already.

[quote=“Cookie!!”][quote=“ezuan88”][quote=“Cookie!!”]

just like what i said … war is bad but if we dont have any choice , be prepared to defend our races religions and our country …[/quote]

That’s what they all say at first, after a dozen kills, it will just be " Nothing better than shooting a man dead in the morning." After the war is over, they will never be the same again. Always looking for blood to spill at a whim. No better than bloodhounds chasing a injured prey.

Or they just get so guilt ridden that they get mentally unstable, then start getting insane and get discharged.[/quote]\

so u rather wait for people to come and killed u ( so that u wont have any of those after-war effects ) or defends ur self … to me, it depends on how u think of the war …if u think war is a platform to simply spilled people blood for fun, then the after-war effects might kicked it after the war is over but if u fought the war because u want to protect ur country , uve become more aware how hard the war was and how u must value ur country ur life people around u ,… for example, ive heard lots of this after-war effects on american soldiers, where they mind bcame ustabble after they returned home from Iraq-america war, why? look at them , look who is opressing/evading , iraqian soldiers never set footed on american soil,and they were defending their country …but its diffrent from the american, they dont have any specific or important goals, other then what had been instructed to them , i heard some of the american soldiers were oppresing the iraqian after they jobs are over … after they returned home , they were feeling a deep feeling of guilty as what u said … and started to having mind instability …

[quote=“ezuan88”]

so u rather wait for people to come and killed u ( so that u wont have any of those after-war effects ) or defends ur self … to me, it depends on how u think of the war …if u think war is a platform to simply spilled people blood for fun, then the after-war effects might kicked it after the war is over but if u fought the war because u want to protect ur country , uve become more aware how hard the war was and how u must value ur country ur life people around u ,… for example, ive heard lots of this after-war effects on american soldiers, where they mind bcame ustabble after they returned home from Iraq-america war, why? look at them , look who is opressing/evading , iraqian soldiers never set footed on american soil,and they were defending their country …but its diffrent from the american, they dont have any specific or important goals, other then what had been instructed to them , i heard some of the american soldiers were oppresing the iraqian after they jobs are over … after they returned home , they were feeling a deep feeling of guilty as what u said … and started to having mind instability …[/quote]

Na, that’s just the effect war has on people’s mind. Yes, some of them return good as new, but that depends on the amount of action they see. Different battalions in WWII have different exposure to the slaughter with the frontier troops, paratroopers and the landing parties seeing the most action over the course of the war. Their stories are often more bloody and violent than others. While as bloody as it is, not many true veterans made it home. They (means by then they were long dead) were simply replaced by fresh recruits who were there to see the end of the war. Imagine if everyone who were killed in Normandy during D-Day are resurrected to tell their story, can you even imagine their anguish? WWI had a different. The earlier veterans of WWI who survived the trenches were as shell shocked as hell and even the sight of blood could send them into a berserk or broken state. Each had their own story of the trenches to tell, some of how their friends got gassed to death, some how they decapitated the German soldier’s head off with a spade. WWI was much much uglier than WWII.

Aside that, the Americans had a brief war with Iraq in '92 named Desert Storm. At the end of it, there was a lot of middle eastern hating veterans (mostly due to them surviving from start to the end, casualties were getting little) and Saddam Hussein was instated as the dictator by the American Intelligence network. More than 10 years later, the Americans invaded again, to ‘liberate’ Iraq from the dictator they installed. This time, the death toll would be so little that the amount of mentally disturbed soldiers would be very high. Some of the worst cases resulted in them being locked up in Asylums. Not many humans react well to killing another human being, or death of another human being. Seeing someone’s limb teared off by a mortar shell is really something disturbing and like they say it, “Their screams will haunt you forever.” It’s never that simple to pick up a gun and start shooting. Unless your training involves brainwashing you into a merciless killer, like what the famous Gestapo were rumored of doing to selected soldiers.

To quote quite a famous American war hero in WWII,

“First time pulling the trigger is tough, as the young man facing you, drafted into fighting a war he never wanted, like you, has a family, friends, and a lover or wife waiting for him to come back. But when I finally pulled the trigger after staring at each other, a flash, and he went down, limp and lifeless. Another soul returned to its creator. Another family, another lover, devastated. I find it disturbing some are putting the Jerries(Slang for German troops) akin to turkey, and proclaimed that they were just shooting turkeys. Like any sane person, I despised that thought. However as we spearheaded deeper and deeper into Europe, I came to realization that my brothers in arm were as scared as I am. The only way to keep our sanity was to tell ourselves, what we are slaughtering by the hundreds every battle, are in fact not human, but merely farm animals waiting to be slaughtered. That thought alone saved me my sanity every time I pulled the trigger during the whole period of the war.”

where did u get all of those ???