In dilemma...Proton Exora,Perodua Alza or Toyota Avanza

[quote=“Alejandro”]i would take alza. definitely worth the value. only thing is not as spacious as exora.

exora:- good = 1) fast pick up 2) spacious inside. bad = 1) high fuel consumption 2) lots of internal problems. 2 friends of mine got it less than a year. 1st was engine leak, couldn’t fix after few months in the workshop so replaced with a new car. 2nd was car went dead suddenly. not the battery or fuel. mechanic just said was the ignition switch. 3) its body still like cola tin compare with the other 2.

avanza:- good = 1) its brand, got resale value 2) not many complain. bad = 1) not powerful 2) bumpy 3) high fuel usage

+++[/quote]

better got some proof to support ur No3 avanza point.lol… Higher than Exora? :?:

[quote=“JAIS”][quote=“silv3r”]i heard Alza got auto gearbox problem?
tidak sampai 6 bulan sudah problem.
google around and you will see few cases.
Manual no problem.
I know alza gearbox is the same with vios. but why vios no problem?
i like alza but after reading few forums in the internet, i just don’t want headache if sumthing happen.
we’re in east Malaysia, not west Malaysia. susah wo if kereta got problem~[/quote]
gosh !! just got Alza, hopefully no gearbox prob.[/quote]
any Alza owner in Miri encounter GearBox issue???

[quote=“JAIS”][quote=“silv3r”]i heard Alza got auto gearbox problem?
tidak sampai 6 bulan sudah problem.
google around and you will see few cases.
Manual no problem.
I know alza gearbox is the same with vios. but why vios no problem?
i like alza but after reading few forums in the internet, i just don’t want headache if sumthing happen.
we’re in east Malaysia, not west Malaysia. susah wo if kereta got problem~[/quote]
gosh !! just got Alza, hopefully no gearbox prob.[/quote]
how much interest now?

[quote=“mike88”][quote=“Alejandro”]i would take alza. definitely worth the value. only thing is not as spacious as exora.

exora:- good = 1) fast pick up 2) spacious inside. bad = 1) high fuel consumption 2) lots of internal problems. 2 friends of mine got it less than a year. 1st was engine leak, couldn’t fix after few months in the workshop so replaced with a new car. 2nd was car went dead suddenly. not the battery or fuel. mechanic just said was the ignition switch. 3) its body still like cola tin compare with the other 2.

avanza:- good = 1) its brand, got resale value 2) not many complain. bad = 1) not powerful 2) bumpy 3) high fuel usage

+++[/quote]

better got some proof to support ur No3 avanza point.lol… Higher than Exora? :?:[/quote]

exora more fuel comsumption right?i will juz get avanza…

cant stand anymore rm50 for 3 days,taman tunku-senadin-taman tunku evry day…

ah kong, so u confirmed Avanza? share your experience once u got it.

take the 1.5. you will regret if get the 1.3

yes but not the facelift version,is the old version still available?

nvr saw a qms or qmt…newest also qmq…

any toyota dealer hre…???

Go buy a Avanza, no problem for long term.

Alza is build by UMW Toyota, quality wise no problem also… just…interior more suck than Avanza, back row don’t have aircorn and last row very small.

Proton Exora? No comments, never tried one before…

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]Go buy a Avanza, no problem for long term.

Alza is build by UMW Toyota, quality wise no problem also… just…interior more suck than Avanza, back row don’t have aircorn and last row very small.

Proton Exora? No comments, never tried one before…[/quote]
the Avanza 2nd unit is just a blower only right, not air-cond.
it suck the air from front and blow to rear.

Nissan … made to last …

i’d go for alzer. esola is proton. and yall know what proton is all about.

as for apabansa…quite smallish if you ask me. why not try inoba. toyota

oso maaaa…inoba is cool. i drove one when i went binge and purging

in labuan.

Try go test drive the 3 of them… You will know the results

Toyota 1.5 still okay la, but mine is 1.3 old, damn higher consumption than alza and no powerful at all! But dont think toyota avanza will not as tin cola, its the same as alza… Go test drive and close two door, u will see te same thing, toyota is jz a name, if i were u, i will buy alza , cheap and moderate power and quite low the fuel
Consumption

[quote=“headhunter”]i’d go for alzer. esola is proton. and yall know what proton is all about.
as for apabansa…quite smallish if you ask me. why not try inoba. toyota
oso maaaa…inoba is cool. i drove one when i went binge and purging
in labuan.[/quote]

Innova is in another price range liaw eh. hassle free go for Toyota. :wink:

[quote=“JAIS”][quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]Go buy a Avanza, no problem for long term.

Proton Exora? No comments, never tried one before…[/quote]
the Avanza 2nd unit is just a blower only right, not air-cond.
it suck the air from front and blow to rear.[/quote]

Nope, it’s an aircorn unit…you can even adjust how cold you want and how strong the wind.

I think the Toyota Avanza would be the best car for you, if you’re a family guy.
Spacious, good resell value, toyota parts are widely available. car is tall, anything more than 40km/h on cornering might kill you.not so friendly on your butt on bumpy road.

Alza is lower,easy on your butt especially on Miri’s road.But interior smaller and no back row air-corn blower, in malaysia here is very hot leh…
last row only suitable for children…this i really dislike.
Spare parts widely available also quite good on resell value, okey okey lah… the car…

Go for Toyota Avanza, resell value higher and better quality. :slight_smile:

got resell value if less than 5 years old. else no hope too.

Go for perodua alza…

hehe, even after 5 years resell value still higher than perodua and proton. :slight_smile: no?

Dun tell me you buy a car and you wanna sell it within 5 years? Then no need to consider the resell value, because its about the same… + - only. Only higher end car much more difference, like a hyundai elantra and a altis, same price but resell value big difference after 5 years.