In Car Entertainment System [FOR SALE]

[quote=“craziechild”]clarion 24 bit HU… what HU is tht? hehe…

and also the component set… PM me the price… and the package include what… thanks…[/quote]

HU link updated. Component pictures also updated. All the same with the pictures although not actual. Prices also updated. SMS or call for nego.

Ice Can Eat :lol:

Ice Can Eat

apu… after put pricing nobody reply this thread jor wahahahha

audio very good oh… tested it this afternoon… really good SQL. too bad i not enough $$$$ if not confirm wanna take a few things hehehehe

HU can play DVD or not?

nope. unless i can afford to play surround i wont go into dvd

the age of component set?

er… forgot wor… don’t know how long ago liaw… but item still working perfectly lor. can listen . its still in my car

once the comp set didnt break off in the first day, then the comp set will last for quite some time…

there is one woofer in kch here which is the kicker first production woofer…
just imagine that, how long liaw kicker produce woofer and the woofer can be used till now…

anyway saf, very high wor your price… :stuck_out_tongue:

once the comp set didnt break off in the first day, then the comp set will last for quite some time…

just imagine that, how long liaw kicker produce woofer and the woofer can be used till now…

anyway saf, very high wor your price… :P[/quote]

u interested in anything? maybe we can nego if u buy all wahhahaha

Saf, i think everybody r waiting u to do Lelong, just like u lelong ur HID :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

wahkao… this… cannot lelong la… T_T

anyway saf, very high wor your price… :P[/quote]

u interested in anything? maybe we can nego if u buy all wahhahaha[/quote]

cannot lar…me super pokai liaw…i reached kch the other day i straight go buy VSL subwoofer and VSL monoblock amp…maybe u guys never heard about this brand…and this brand is new to me also…but i just like to give myself a try a new brand…so far so good…i go buy this brand because i check the other day on 1 shop, the taukey on from morning till evening, the monoblock amp not hot…got heatsink…then the woofer also just nice for me…almost burn out my wallet and pocket…lol…later on im getting a sq speaker…most probably from this VSL also…

eh…out of topic liaw…btw, i’ll help u ask around…when are u leaving??

dunno yet lo. Think… wait till everything settled first… have to find a place to live and so on.

lets see… if anyone wanna take the whole set… RM 4850 i let go loh. Not including installation ya.

who want to take whole set pm me your offer.

Sunday Bump

Bump again

Bumpy bumpy again.

[quote=“Saf”]Since a lot of you guys pm-ed me asking the prices for single items, i’ll just roughly put what i’d expect and then we’ll nego.

HU : RM 950
Component : RM 1200
RCA : RM 500 each, RM 1300 if buy all
Mohawk Monoblock : RM 750
Woofers + Box : RM 600
4 CH AudioQuart : RM 450

Total : RM 5250 (of coz can nego if take whole set 1 go)

Think prices are overrated? Contact me for nego, or leave a comment on suggested price and i’ll think it over.
As for the cables, wyre-ing, if you buy lets say… monoblock + woofer + box then woofer wyres and power cable surely included FOC.
If component + 4ch also included speaker wyres and power cable.

Contact NO: 016-8730066. Call or sms for immediate reply and better nego. PM is slow :P[/quote]