Immediate Vacancy

We are an established Group of Company specializing in Shipbuilding Industries. In our effort to strengthen our team, we invite suitable qualified, dynamic and resourceful individual to apply for the following position.

Electrical Engineer- 1 Post

• Min. Diploma/Degree in Engineering preferable in Electrical/electronic background.
  • Well verse in Mircosoft office application and Autocad.
  • Fresh graduate/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
  • Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
  • Full time position available.

Quality Control Engineer 3 Posts

• Min. Diploma/Degree in Engineering preferable in Mechanical background.
  • Highly proficient in reading, understanding, and describing design drawing.
  • Conversant with all welding codes, procedures applicable to the relevant international standard and familiar with international codes of practice.
  • Required languages(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
  •  Full time position available. 

Piping Engineer- 1 Post

• Min. Degree in Engineering in any relevant field.
  • Candidates must possess at least 3 years working experiences in any shipbuilding/marine industry.
  • Proficiency in oral and written English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
  • Able to lead, formulate, plan, manage, coordinate, monitor and control all piping and design activities on projects in hand.
  • Full time position available.

Account Clerk- 1 Post

• SPM / LCCI in Accounting / Diploma in Accountancy or its equivalent.
  • Good communications and possess pleasant personality.
  • Computer literate in Microsoft office.
  • Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.

Secretary cum Document Controller

• Min. Diploma/Degree in Commerce in any relevant field. 

• Computer literate in Microsoft office. 

• Proficiency in oral and written English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia. 

• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.

• Full Time position available. 

Interested candidates are invited to write in enclosing copies of detailed resume, recent passport-sized photograph and relevant certificates to this email address: irenechieng@shinyang.com.my.

Dear all,

At the same time, we are also looking for QA/QC Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Payroll Assistant/Clerk. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.

Interested candidates are all welcomed to email me by irenechieng@shinyang.com.my.

how bout me have experience in working kinda working offshore…would like to apply for clerk…first of all…what is your company name…?

hi irenechieng,

i do have 6 months of working experience in shipyard as a mechanic, which use to carry out plant installation and maintenance such as hydraulic hose connection, fabricate gasket and mechanical jobs related to ship. im a diploma holder in mechanical engineering and currently taking part time degree in mechanical engineering. i will send u email and hope ma’am will go through it, tq :slight_smile: