Position : Service Technician
Line of Reporting : Service Engineer
Subordinates : Technical Assistant
• To complete workplace inspections and process audits as required and corrective actions are implemented.
• To provide technical support on equipment in assigned area.
• Foster a positive team environment and assist co-workers as required.
• To comply with all company policies and procedures.
• Supervise daily activities, to install, maintain, repair of equipment or machines.
• Schedule subordinates and assign tasks.
• Liaise with Business Development Team for any matter relating to Quotation & Enquiries.
• Responds to customer’s concerns via telephone.
• Any others duties as assign by superior or Management.
Responsibility & Accountability
• Direct supervision of hourly work force to maximize efficiency and reduce operating cost.
• To maintain project / progress to meet all timely schedules.
• Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent and at least 1 year experience in related field.
• Understanding of Integrated Management System of ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 standard requirements.
Kindly email your resume to email@example.com