We are an established Oil & Gas company and currently looking for suitable candidate as per below.
IMMEDIATE VACANCY - SALES COORDINATOR IN MIRI OFFICE
Job Description which includes:
- Handling sales enquiries.
- Supporting the field sales team.
- Prepare quotation for customer & monthly quotation status report.
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Assist colleague in the compilation / preparation of tender.
- Any ad-hoc assigned by superior.
- SPM, STPM or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as in a team and under pressure.
- Fast learner and able to perform other related tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Must be a local Sarawakian.
Interested candidates are required to write-in with a detailed resume/cv stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport sized photograph and contact number to the following email:-
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No. : 085-428180
Closing Date: 22nd February 2019
Note Basic salary to be offered - (subject to working experiences, academic background and capabilities).**