A leading pharmaceutical/ nutraceutical manufacturer in Brunei Darussalam is looking for competent candidates for the following positions:
- Accounting Executive
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist in creating, coordinating, and evaluating the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets.
• Assisting in ensuring compliance with Governmental and BOD budgetary reporting requirements.
• Assisting in the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
• Familiarity in using developed finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
• Assist other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
• Data entry for records systems in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
• Performs other duties as requested by senior management.
Interested applicants may email their application and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.