Immediate vacancies indian cafe (miri)

We are a newly formed company based in Miri, who are currently dealing in authentic Indian cuisine.
Our cafe is located in the Center Point II area and we are currently looking for suitable individuals to join our Team.
We aim to provide professional service and comfortable environment for our customers to enjoy while maintaining reasonable prices so that everyone can enjoy delicious Indian food.

Full time and Part time applicants of all races and gender are encouraged to apply.

1 - Cashiers

2 - Waiter/Waitress

3 - Kitchen Helper

We offer attractive salary packages and benefits to successful applicants. On the job training will be provided by our skilled chefs to ensure we uphold the high standards of service and cleanliness.

Operating hours will be from 11am till 12 midnight, based on full time/part time job schedules.
This may change prior to our Grand Opening. We plan to begin operation around the end of February - Beginning of March.

Interested applicants can call 0178188698 or 0123286661
Or alternatively email your resume/contact details to RonaldLTS@gmail.com

Bump!

can u please let me know the working hour for part-timers ? how many vacancies is available for part-timers ? pls pm me will ya ? thanx

may i know, is the centre point II easily accesible by bus?

im not too familiar with the miri centre point =(

if it is near bus stops, will gladly consider working parttime there =)

Replied

[quote=“hakim”]may i know, is the centre point II easily accesible by bus?

if it is near bus stops, will gladly consider working parttime there =)[/quote]

That is a very interesting question. I know the main bus station (Pelita Tungku) is relatively nearby. But i will further check if center point itself is accessible directly by bus.

Check back here again tomorrow evening =)

accessible by bus going to bakam and holiday park…

wow and new indian cuisine restaurant looking for crews~ cheers~ Good luck on ur recruitment

[quote=“hakim”]may i know, is the centre point II easily accesible by bus?

if it is near bus stops, will gladly consider working parttime there =)[/quote]

Aside from busses who stop to let people off, the closest bus terminal would be the main bus station at pelita. It is well within walking distance of our cafe.

Regards,

BUMP FOR FREE FOOD
:smiley:

Bump!

Bump!

haha if got chance i wan go try how is the pricing? issit pricey?

we will be very reasonably priced without compromising quality.

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

BOOM!