Immediate Vacancies for C&S Engineers & Draughtsperson

We are a local established Project Management & Engineering Consultant Company with ISO 9001 Certification is seeking for Competent, Goal-Orientated and Self-Motivated Professionals/person to join our Organisation based in Miri and Kuching office for positions stated as below :-

1. Senior Civil/Structural Design Engineer
  • Possess a recognised degree in Civil or Structural Engineering with minimum 6 years Design experience & Project Management skill.
  • Site experience and project management skill knowledge with relevant Engineering Design Computing Software skills would be advantageous.
  • With strong leadership quality and able to lead a Project Design Team.
  • With good personality, communication skill and ability to liaise with Clients, Authorities & relevant parties.
  1. Civil / Structural Design Engineers
  • Possess a recognised degree in Civil or Structural Engineering with minimum 3 years relevant Design experience.
  • Site experience and knowledge with relevant Engineering Design Computing Software skills would be advantageous.
  • Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply for this post.
  1. C&S Designer / Senior Draughtsperson
  • Possess minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in civil & structural engineering design and able to work independently.
  • Knowledge in detailing of Civil & Structural engineering design & Auto-CAD draughting works are essential.
  • Possess good communication and interpersonal skill.
  1. Draughtsperson
  • Possess minimum 1-2 years hands-on-experience in Auto-CAD draughting works.
  • Knowledge in detailing of Civil & Structural engineering design work are essential.
  • Must be hardworking and possess initiative attitude.

Interested candidates are invited to send in their application with full details & experience and a non-returnable passport-sized photograph and expected salary to the following Address :

The Engineering Manager
Lot 1386, Jalan Kubu, Miri Centre Point Phase 2,
98000 Miri, Sarawak
Tel : 085-438178 Fax No. : 085-438196

OR

Email me at ric_leong@hotmail.com

waw… company business expand kah

You are correct.

got vacancy for QS ka? :stuck_out_tongue:

i only finish primary 3…what job for me?

is this building construction company? can we get a bit detail about company business?

Thanks

any job for Admin post?

bump!

[quote=“relaxjack”]We are a local established Project Management & Engineering Consultant Company with ISO 9001 Certification is seeking for Competent, Goal-Orientated and Self-Motivated Professionals/person to join our Organisation based in Miri and Kuching office for positions stated as below :-

1. Senior Civil/Structural Design Engineer
  • Possess a recognised degree in Civil or Structural Engineering with minimum 6 years Design experience & Project Management skill.
  • Site experience and project management skill knowledge with relevant Engineering Design Computing Software skills would be advantageous.
  • With strong leadership quality and able to lead a Project Design Team.
  • With good personality, communication skill and ability to liaise with Clients, Authorities & relevant parties.
  1. Civil / Structural Design Engineers
  • Possess a recognised degree in Civil or Structural Engineering with minimum 3 years relevant Design experience.
  • Site experience and knowledge with relevant Engineering Design Computing Software skills would be advantageous.
  • Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply for this post.
  1. C&S Designer / Senior Draughtsperson
  • Possess minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in civil & structural engineering design and able to work independently.
  • Knowledge in detailing of Civil & Structural engineering design & Auto-CAD draughting works are essential.
  1. Draughtsperson
  • Possess minimum 1-2 years hands-on-experience in Auto-CAD draughting works.
  • Knowledge in detailing of Civil & Structural engineering design work are essential.
  • Must be hardworking and possess initiative attitude.

Interested candidates are invited to send in their application with full details & experience and a non-returnable passport-sized photograph and expected salary to the following Address :

The Engineering Manager
Lot 1386, Jalan Kubu, Miri Centre Point Phase 2,
98000 Miri, Sarawak
Tel : 085-438178 Fax No. : 085-438196

OR

Email me at ric_leong@hotmail.com[/quote]

Emailed u…pls check…my name is Elsen

kindly send your application to hr@akal.com.my

I’m no longer with the company.

[quote=“relaxjack”]kindly send your application to hr@akal.com.my

I’m no longer with the company.[/quote]

kindly foward to your ex-colleague 8)