We are specialized in the provision of IT Service Management based in Miri, Sarawak. We are inviting potential candidate to join our growing team for the following position:-
- Operation Compliance Assistant
· Complete all assigned monitoring tasks within the monitoring plan.
· Document, evidence and clearly present all findings identified through the monitoring activities, highlighting trends and potential risks to the business.
· To provide general administration support to the operation.
· Perform any other duties or tasks assigned by superior as and when required.
· Minimum SPM or equivalent
· Familiarize in general administrative and multi-tasking skills with good follow up skills and high accuracy
· Ability to prioritize, initiative to learn and take on responsibility with minimal supervision
· Able to provide positive guidance regarding regulatory requirements to other personnel
· Good analytical, communications and interpersonal skills
· Committed and positive working attitude
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Accounts Supervisor
- Report to Manager and assist to manage the entire spectrum of accounting function including accounting operation, financial reporting, taxation, budget preparation and control function of the company business operation
- Supervise the team and accountable for overall accounting, oversee daily operations and handle month end closing
- Recommend implement, check and monitor accounting procedure and control investigate, reconcile and resolve accounting discrepancies
- To ensure the accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, journals and general function are performed in an effective and efficient manner
- To meet deadliness on management reports, cash flow and budget
- Maintain effective liaison with internal and external parties - auditors, tax agents, bankers and other relevant parties
- Ensures account data and records are up to date
- Monitor and maintain proper filling and documentation
- Perform any other duties or tasks assigned by superior as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors’s Degree / Post-Graduate, Diploma / Professional Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent
- Possess minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Technical sound in accounting and reporting standards, financial statutory requirement and possess good knowledge in Malaysia Taxation
- Advanced in MS Excel skills, possess knowledge in QNE is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is an added advantage
- Mature, self-motivated result oriented, independent, responsible, committed, proactive and able to work as a team member
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to guide and supervise subordinates, multi-task, manage resource usage efficiently and prioritise task for timely completion
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
Working Hours: Monday - Friday | 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Location: Bulatan Commercial Centre, Miri, Sararawak.
Interest applicants, please submit your comprehensive resume which states your current & expected salary and include a recent passport sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.