Imaginary sequels?

What sequel would you like to see and what would your ideal imaginary sequel be?
As for me, i would love to have to see a sequel to Inception. The first movie - though it does have its critics - is simply mind blowing and only clarifies what a master storyteller John Nolan is. It does have it’s up and down moment but THAT movie is one of the movie that i’m willing to fork out some megabucks to get an original boxed version of.

What would the sequel be like? I would imagine that in the sequel, Leo’s character found out that it’s all - wait for it- is a dream within a dream within a dream, within another dream. Except it’s not he who dreamt it. It’s in fact his dead wife, that Marion Cottilard chick who’s in fact has been alive the whole time. The sequel should be harder to understand than the first, and we should walk away from the cinema wondering whether everything that we saw are real or did we dreamt every second of it. For value-added entertainment, it should be in 3D so we could watch Inception 2: In 3D, and realized that John Nolan is just effing with us while not knowing what direction the movie will go to.

Oh, and in Leo’s dream he’s T.I the rapper.
[attachment=1]INception.jpg[/attachment]

Or i just disperse with the mind-eff and went for the Harold and Kumar sequel where Kumar ditch crybaby Harold and take NPH out for the next adventure instead. Kumar is now a shrink who hook up with NPH ex-girlfriend somewhere in New York.
[attachment=0]Barney and Kumar.jpg[/attachment]

Oh, they already did that? Okay.

i would love to watch a sequel to Titanic.

in that movie, they unfloat the Titanic, bring it to dock for repair. and within few months, Titanic are up and running again. and is currently setting it sails to go to India.

There is this young lad, name Jack Sparringrow board the ship through the cargo. little did they know they were heading straight into the center of a raging hurricane in the Pacific Ocean. Titanic cargoes contains tonnes of silvers and gold to pay tributes to the king of thai. there were a group of thieves working on to hijack the vessel and steal the golds.and jack sparringrow accidentally know about their plan.

as Titanic sailing it courses, the hurricane coming close. then it hit them. Titanic once again broken into two pieces. and then the Titanic sink again into the depth of sea. this time, only one survive. Jack Sparringrow. Live to tell the story.

hahaha.wth. sot punya sequel.

[quote=“dornz”]i would love to watch a sequel to Titanic.

in that movie, they unfloat the Titanic, bring it to dock for repair. and within few months, Titanic are up and running again. and is currently setting it sails to go to India.

There is this young lad, name Jack Sparringrow board the ship through the cargo. little did they know they were heading straight into the center of a raging hurricane in the Pacific Ocean. Titanic cargoes contains tonnes of silvers and gold to pay tributes to the king of thai. there were a group of thieves working on to hijack the vessel and steal the golds.and jack sparringrow accidentally know about their plan.

as Titanic sailing it courses, the hurricane coming close. then it hit them. Titanic once again broken into two pieces. and then the Titanic sink again into the depth of sea. this time, only one survive. Jack Sparringrow. Live to tell the story.

hahaha.wth. sot punya sequel.[/quote]

Dornz… you should write a novel…
hehehe

There should be another Friday the 13th sequel as well. A sequel where everything happens exactly the same as the 66 previous prequels and remakes and reboots. But M.Night Shyamalan directed this latest sequel. And in the end, Jason Voorhees woke up and discover all the ■■■■■■■■ event of the past 66 movie is all in his dream. Within a dream, in another dream. And he’s actually Jason Bourne, who is now played by T.I.

hahaha.nah.not really good to write one.just play along with this post.

anyway, wat is T.I?

I don’t even know what T.I stands for. Beats me. He showed up in that movie with Paul Walker and Darth Vader , i think. Playing a character with almost no purpose. Probably an acronym to his real name. Any Hip Hop expert to help us with this one?