Im selling my xbox360 cheap with free 51 games!

I’m selling my modded/flashed xbox 360 arcade console for about RM 1500 with free Rechargeable Battery and Charging Kit ( both of them cost me RM 140 ) and I give all my 51 xbox 360 games ( ranging from new games like Borderland, Forza Motorsport 3 , Fifa 10 )

This console has been banned, obviously because it’s flashed but still good to play offline. Reason of selling, Ima buy a new pc

PM me if you are interested. Price is negotiable.

any picture? and this post should be in Classifieds

idk how to put picture in it , ive made a new thread under CLassiifed

wah tio banned. Then no more warranty liao

its flashed , ive said it , once u flashed your xbox, of course theres no more warranty … btw its Jasper

you’re selling your 360 because it’s banned/flashed? or are there other reasons?

ya, should know the reason why you wanna sell it

because i wanna buy a new pc thats why , im in the proses of selling ma aspire 4520 to add more to my saving to buy a new pc … thats why,

i heard of the mass banning as well, luckilly i was still playing fable 2 and didn’t wanna update to the latest dashboard update as i needed the old dash to use the money glitch on fable. Apparently the latest dash update was able to retrive your softflash version, woah damn lucky didn’t update. Gonna wait ixtreme 1.62 so get around this detection, apparently 1.61 which was released 2 weeks ago was a major cause o this mass banning(full native wave4 support)

now playing modern warfare 2 offline mode, not gonna get updates until i get a way around this mass banning hahahah

banned?
may i know what region its flashed for?
no hd or mem card?

off topic-
anyone know anyone or any shop can do flashing?

thanks

Topic moved to Classified section.

[quote=“kraft”]banned?
no hd or mem card?

off topic-

thanks[/quote]

idk about the region, but i can play every single game that i bought ,

as u can see, once u r banned, u privilage of installing game has been cut out from you , u cannot install game anymore …

but i can give you the hdd for free, maybe u wanna sell it to someone else , because the 120gb hdd is still ok, but for a banned console like mine, u cannot install game anymore, but you still can save your game, rip musics, put pictures and stuff …

[quote=“ezuan88”][quote=“kraft”]banned?
no hd or mem card?

off topic-

thanks[/quote]

idk about the region, but i can play every single game that i bought ,

as u can see, once u r banned, u privilage of installing game has been cut out from you , u cannot install game anymore …

but i can give you the hdd for free, maybe u wanna sell it to someone else , because the 120gb hdd is still ok, but for a banned console like mine, u cannot install game anymore, but you still can save your game, rip musics, put pictures and stuff …[/quote]

i don’t think your console can play modern warfare 2 and tekken 6 as it is wave 4 format. The ixtreme to support wave4 was only released 2 week ago. You need to use swap disk to play wave4 games if u didnt have the latest flash to play ahemahem which was released 2 weeks ago.

yes i know that … u can download the activation iso from the internet, and u can always patch the wave 4 to wave 3 and thats gonna make u banned faster … mine got banned because my lil brother try playing L4d online as that game is not properly stealth patched , thats why i said, price is negotiable , ill be glad to sell it for rm 1200 -1300 if someone really interested …

i bought it like rm 1400, arcade version

ill be glad to sell it rm 1300 and u get free rechargeable battery and charger kit ( rm120 ) + 120gb hdd (rm400 ) and all my xbox360 games 51 of em ( average cost for one game is RM 10 so its all RM510 )

i should sell it around rm 2000 to make it worth ma money but yeah who cares , ima sell it for rm 1300 if someone interested and i am willing to negotiate more … hehe

u do realise a jasper arcade set modded is only rm1050+ and elite set is only rm1380±?

Im not sure if its negotiable to you but i know someone wants to buy just the console for rm500.

[quote=“heterodyne”]u do realise a jasper arcade set modded is only rm1050+ and elite set is only rm1380±?

Im not sure if its negotiable to you but i know someone wants to buy just the console for rm500.[/quote]

i bought mine for rm 1400 , and thats why i give free gifts , and ill be willing to sell it as low as 1100 … that is the lowest i can sell … :?

[quote=“ezuan88”][quote=“heterodyne”]u do realise a jasper arcade set modded is only rm1050+ and elite set is only rm1380±?

Im not sure if its negotiable to you but i know someone wants to buy just the console for rm500.[/quote]

i bought mine for rm 1400 , and thats why i give free gifts , and ill be willing to sell it as low as 1100 … that is the lowest i can sell … :?[/quote]

He means RM500 for just the console (without the HDD, games, etc etc). I reckon RM500 for a second hand 360 console is a pretty good deal. And for the guys who’re considering to buy the whole thing, RM1100 is not bad of a deal. Not cheap, but not expensive either, and if you like most of the games he bought, then you should go for it.

Just my opinion as a fellow 360 owner. Good luck in selling your console.

[quote=“Loong”][quote=“ezuan88”][quote=“heterodyne”]u do realise a jasper arcade set modded is only rm1050+ and elite set is only rm1380±?

i bought mine for rm 1400 , and thats why i give free gifts , and ill be willing to sell it as low as 1100 … that is the lowest i can sell … :?[/quote]

He means RM500 for just the console (without the HDD, games, etc etc). I reckon RM500 for a second hand 360 console is a pretty good deal. And for the guys who’re considering to buy the whole thing, RM1100 is not bad of a deal. Not cheap, but not expensive either, and if you like most of the games he bought, then you should go for it.

Just my opinion as a fellow 360 owner. Good luck in selling your console.[/quote]

yup … actually i cant just sell the console …thats why im selling all of em … everthing that cost me more than 2000 for just only rm 1100

post out the best price u can offer i will consider about it tq.