Illegal swiftlet farm?

I notice a house that is converted into some sort of swiftlets farm right in the middle of housing area. Anyone know who to contact to get the authorities look into such problem?

You should contact Miri City Council’s Hotline 085-424111.

May we know where is that location exactly?

Thanks. Its amazing to see the idiots trying to make a quick bucks while being inconsiderate towards the people living around them. :evil:

Can share with us the location? :stuck_out_tongue:

When I’ll pass by I sure to take pics. Its around Padang Kerbau area.

Lol, you dun have to look far, just above astro billing centre, there is one already, In the heart Miri city.

Some also convert shop lot into swiftlet farm. Like at Watefront area. the multiple story car park, shop lot around riam road, etc.

They just give kopi-o to the authorities and everyone stay happy.

you help me, i help u…

Well if more people complain they cannot keep quiet about it. Bring it up to th mayor himself then…

no complaint…no action… :lol:

When it comes to money, everything can be put aside. Anyone can confirm if swiftlet farming is illegal?

hi there,

i believe you can make a complain to DOSH or jabatan alam sekitar. they will normally take action.

The audio (bunyi burung) they played also very annoying… imagine you have to face it every single day…surely gila… :evil: :evil: :evil:

@ninold80 : you got that right. what i’m afraid is another type of bird will fly away if long expose to the audio.

Wait a sec, surely I don’t want to let my “LITTLE BIRD” flown away…heh… :lol: :lol: :lol:

You may log a case to Miri City Council BUT the Chief Enforcement already accepted RM6K/year from each of the owners. You can personally meet the Chief Enforcement, he will tell you the following:-

1.  Give me your home or business address, we will need to check your building structure. 

2.  You may log a police report, I will guaranteed that you need to demolish your extended building structure.

3.  I am the Chief Enforcement in Miri, This is my Territory.

Someone has met this ■■■■■■. The above was the answers they got. They met Mayor Lai, but Mayor Lai said that is the duties and responsibilities of the Enforcement Department.

Therefore, what can you do???

[quote=“JAIS”]You may log a case to Miri City Council BUT the Chief Enforcement already accepted RM6K/year from each of the owners. You can personally meet the Chief Enforcement, he will tell you the following:-

1.  Give me your home or business address, we will need to check your building structure. 

2.  You may log a police report, I will guaranteed that you need to demolish your extended building structure.

3.  I am the Chief Enforcement in Miri, This is my Territory.

Someone has met this fckr. The above was the answers they got. They met Mayor Lai, but Mayor Lai said that is the duties and responsibilities of the Enforcement Department.

Therefore, what can you do???[/quote]

Myaor Lai executing his “tai chi” skill with max level…

[attachment=0]06012012379.jpg[/attachment]

All those eating the birds saliva are stupid , better eat dog’s saliva better.
Those illegal swiftlet using the commercial building are very inconsiderate and the council just turn a blind eye on it.
The council just wouldn’t care just like how they help to approve the massage ctr license, then pretend to do something.