IKEA Lovers

To all Mirian, We are new established logistics company mainly for IKEA Household & Fittings where We do the shopping for you

• Create your shopping list from IKEAs Website by using the wish list tool or view the IKEAs Catalogue.

• When you are done, email the shopping list to homeplus.logistics@gmail.com

• In the message text box include:
    a. Your Name
    b. Contact Info

• We will follow up with a quotation of handling, packaging & shipping cost and confirmation
    of delivery services.

There is a minimum charge of our service. You would enjoy more savings if you purchase more in a single shopping list and shipment.

Certain items may be too large for us to transport so providing a complete shopping list ahead of time would allow us to determine the transport uses.

For any kind of information OR buying instructions OR you could not find your favourite product in the list, just drop us an email or message here. We will reply you as soon as possible.

Thank You :smiley:

Any contact number? Ur company based in miri?

This is my own business. U may call me directly 016-8518515. Thks

I might want to use your service because my partner sells some IKEA items besides paintings and other items at Galleria Anielz at Merdeka Mall. Please give me your email address.

how much is the services charge ? how to calculate ? by pcs ? by weight ? by sqare ft ?

any contacts, information, websites etc? thanks

very good service…fast & reliable…
recommended to all

tq homeplus…

Thanks for your supporting

My email address is homeplus.logistics@gmail.com
If you have any enquiry, do not hesitate to contact me directly 016-8518515 Ms Phang.

how much if to computer table and chair over? roughly the price for shipping and handling plz pm me.