Igco colostrum from new zealand for various health problem!

[center][attachment=0]23.jpg[/attachment][/center]

[center]SNI IGCO COLOSTRUM MILK from New Zealand.[/center]

SNI IgCo Natural Colostrum Skim Milk is a natural health product extracted from the colostrum of New Zealand dairy cows. It is a highly nutritious functional food that not only possesses all the goodness of milk but contains immune factors, growth factors and other health promoting substances. These substances work synergistically to help regulate our body system and keep us in good health. One box of IgCo contains 30 sachets and each sachets contains 150mg.

RM150.00 PER BOX FOR NON-MEMBER.
RM135.00 PER BOX FOR MEMBER. AUTOMATICALLY BECOME A MEMBER WITH 3 BOXES (RM405.00) PER PURCHASE.

Testimonials from users with various health problem : SNI Legal Technologies Pvt Ltd

-I was also one of the user of this great product. I was diagnosed with a type of osteochondrosis which is a bone problem.
My leg will have those constant cramps whenever i wake up in the morning due to this bone problem. Doctors kept on giving me all kind of calcium pills and i had them for about 2 years but my condition ain’t getting any better.
-Until 2 months ago that my dad brought back this milk product and i started taking them everyday. After about 2 weeks, my family and i realized that i no longer suffer cramps everytime i wake up in the morning. Not only that, my complexion gets better and i rarely even find pimples on my face.

P/S :
I KNOW THAT MOST OF YOU WON’T TRUST THINGS LIKE THIS UNTIL YOU HAD TRIED IT YOURSELF. BUT, I JUST HAD TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS PRODUCT.
MANY OF YOU HAD SUFFERED MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS LIKE DIABETES, BONE PROBLEM AND MANY MORE.
I’M SURE MANY OF YOU HAD TRIED VARIOUS PILLS AND PRODUCT FOR CURE BUT I HAD GONE BETTER WITH THIS PRODUCT AND SO, I FELT LIKE I HAD THE RESPONSIBILITY TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS.
I WON’T FORCE ANYONE TO BUY IT BUT I REALLY HOPE THAT PEOPLE WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS AS LISTED IN SNI WEBSITE SHOULD TRY THIS.
WHY NOT JUST TRY ONE BOX AND SEE THE RESULTS.
IF YOUR LONGTIME HEALTH PROBLEM CAN BE RELIEVED/CURED WITH JUST THIS, WHY NOT? :slight_smile:

What’s great about SNI IGCO COLOSTRUM MILK :

-As all of us know, milk products won’t do harms to our body unlike health pills. Pills can’t be fully digested and it will harm our kidneys.
-This product are also suitable for kids. Its great for children with asthma.
-There’s more benefits about this product in this link SNI Legal Technologies Pvt Ltd

[b]
NEED ASSISTANCE ON THIS PRODUCT? DO NOT HESITATE TO GIVE ME A CALL OR JUST SEND ME A TEXT. :wink:

Miss May (0168992239)[/b]

NUTRITIONAL FACTS IN IGCO PER 15G (ONE SACHET):

-Calcium 600 mg
-Carbohydrate 7.50 g
-Energy 54.00 Kcal
-Fat 0.125 g
-Folate 7.50 mcg
-Iodine 3.00 mg
-Iron 0.05 mg
-Magnesium 16.50 mg
-Niacin 0.145 mg
-Phosphorous 145.00 mg
-Protein 5.75 g
-Vitamin B1 0.06 mg
-Vitamin B12 0.60 mcg
-Vitamin B2 0.235 mg
-Vitamin B6 0.05 mg
-Vitamin C 1.00 mg
-Zinc 0.60 mg
-Immunoglobulin 150.00 mg (Great for body immune system to protect against virus,bacteria and etc.)

:smiley:

per box how many litres? Whr is your location?

One box have 30 small packets. Each day take 1 or 2 ( Advisable 2 packets for the best result.). I’m located in Miri , live at area around esplanade.

All for a good health! :smiley:

Colostrum milk!

:mrgreen:

:slight_smile:

Wa not bad… kecik2 suday pandai business.

Haha… Sales je.

For A Good Health! :mrgreen:

[quote=“Tingmeiyi”][center][attachment=0]23.jpg[/attachment][/center]

[center]SNI IGCO COLOSTRUM MILK from New Zealand.[/center]

SNI IgCo Natural Colostrum Skim Milk is a natural health product extracted from the colostrum of New Zealand dairy cows. It is a highly nutritious functional food that not only possesses all the goodness of milk but contains immune factors, growth factors and other health promoting substances. These substances work synergistically to help regulate our body system and keep us in good health. One box of IgCo contains 30 sachets and each sachets contains 150mg.

RM150.00 PER BOX FOR NON-MEMBER.
RM135.00 PER BOX FOR MEMBER. AUTOMATICALLY BECOME A MEMBER WITH 3 BOXES (RM405.00) PER PURCHASE.

Testimonials from users with various health problem : SNI Legal Technologies Pvt Ltd

-I was also one of the user of this great product. I was diagnosed with a type of osteochondrosis which is a bone problem.
My leg will have those constant cramps whenever i wake up in the morning due to this bone problem. Doctors kept on giving me all kind of calcium pills and i had them for about 2 years but my condition ain’t getting any better.
-Until 2 months ago that my dad brought back this milk product and i started taking them everyday. After about 2 weeks, my family and i realized that i no longer suffer cramps everytime i wake up in the morning. Not only that, my complexion gets better and i rarely even find pimples on my face.

P/S :
I KNOW THAT MOST OF YOU WON’T TRUST THINGS LIKE THIS UNTIL YOU HAD TRIED IT YOURSELF. BUT, I JUST HAD TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS PRODUCT.
MANY OF YOU HAD SUFFERED MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS LIKE DIABETES, BONE PROBLEM AND MANY MORE.
I’M SURE MANY OF YOU HAD TRIED VARIOUS PILLS AND PRODUCT FOR CURE BUT I HAD GONE BETTER WITH THIS PRODUCT AND SO, I FELT LIKE I HAD THE RESPONSIBILITY TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS.
I WON’T FORCE ANYONE TO BUY IT BUT I REALLY HOPE THAT PEOPLE WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS AS LISTED IN SNI WEBSITE SHOULD TRY THIS.
WHY NOT JUST TRY ONE BOX AND SEE THE RESULTS.
IF YOUR LONGTIME HEALTH PROBLEM CAN BE RELIEVED/CURED WITH JUST THIS, WHY NOT? :slight_smile:

What’s great about SNI IGCO COLOSTRUM MILK :

-As all of us know, milk products won’t do harms to our body unlike health pills. Pills can’t be fully digested and it will harm our kidneys.
-This product are also suitable for kids. Its great for children with asthma.
-There’s more benefits about this product in this link SNI Legal Technologies Pvt Ltd

[b]
NEED ASSISTANCE ON THIS PRODUCT? DO NOT HESITATE TO GIVE ME A CALL OR JUST SEND ME A TEXT. :wink:

Miss May (0168992239)[/b][/quote]

Bump~