If you have RM50k, what you do with it?

how you gonna invest your money? business?

buy public bank share

but stock market a bit and start doing business u r interested in…

i wanna rent a shop lot and start small business…i wanna sell spare parts and cars accessories…and the shop is at kropkop area…sells accessories can make quite a money today…

Spend it all on medication…No… I would donate as much as I can to relieve effort’s in myanmar and china. They really need money and I do wish I got a sum of money to help them out even if it is a little sum.

Buy 25k worth of Petrol & 25K worth of Diesel… wait until next oil increase, then I will sell it… make profit in an instance. I dont worry about when the fuel price will increase, it will increase sooner or later… Hahaha!

Ngam or not?

Buy a ticket perlancongan ke Thailand for my mom.

The rest will buy the things i desire

hmmm not bad… Well car accessory is a pretty good idea but 50k enough for that?.. i gonna keep all my money… until i have enough cash… then maybe either gonna start a cybercafe or computer shop!.. hahaa…

Reinvest for a better tomorrow…

Delayed gratification always wins…

make it become 100k!!

i buy turbo, exhaust, bodykit, wheels, new paint … should be finish liou 50k …

50k is pocket change…now 500k is a different story

i’ll get a terrace house

Give the money back to God. By donating it to the church. :mrgreen:

if mee…pay all debts,start wit my cafe business,buy little shares,go on holiday,buy insurance oso…n lastly gooo donate to old folks home,anak yatim

dump it into my housing loan

All change to foreign strong currency…ringgit value will drop…haha

I will use partial of it as my car downpayment, some for donation to the china and myanmar victims and remaining as saving. hehe…

50 k is too little … u cant do much with 50K nowadays… so i think i will invest the money… hahha. unless u wanna become a loanshark and loan few K to people and earn back few times more by the interest

agree…