IChemE Macnab Medal-Curtin Miri's honor and achievement!

Today I receive forward mail from Curtin Staff:

Dear Colleagues,

I am very pleased to share good news with you all that Chemical Engineering Department and our four nominated students for their best design project have been the winner of the 2006 IChemE Macnab Medal for Excellence in Design. As stated in the attached letter, the Macnab medal is awarded for the Design Project submitted by the Department that was recognised as being the best of all those submitted from Chemical Engineering Departments that were accredited by IChemE in 2006. So, the medal is highly prestigious. In 2005, the medal winner was from University of Cambridge, UK. Curtin Sarawak is the first institution in Malaysia to win the medal. This is an excellent achievement that we hope it could further promote Curtin Sarawak for its good quality and reputation in providing tertiary education in the area of Chemical Engineering.

Credits should be given to all past and present Chemical Engineering Staff for their contributions and continuous efforts to provide an excellence learning environment for our students. Also, to Professor Moses O Tade at Curtin Bentley for his continuous supports to us so that the quality of program delivery at Miri Campus could be maintained.

Best Regards,
Dr. Yudi Samyudia
Associate Professor and Head
Department of Chemical Engineering
R&D Chair, School of Engineering and Science
Curtin University of Technology Sarawak Campus
Ph: +60 85 443835; fax: +60 85 443837
Email: yudi.samyudia@curtin.edu.my

Congrats!!! :smiley:

[size=59]giggling frm behind[/size]