I want office part time job

I can work 1.30am to 5.30pm monday to sat.

1st, you’re already creating a thread under the wrong category.
2nd, you talk like as if you’re Bill Gates and think writing this way will make 100 employers rushing to hire you.

Good luck, Bill-Gates-like part-timer.

u really think posting something like this will get u a job dont u?agreed with jssw.make some effort.fill up everything like jobstreet,e-recruitment,jobsmalaysia,etc or maybe u can walk-in interview.everyday buy a newspaper like borneo post they provide classified section,if lucky u will find one suitable for u…

you atleast need to provide more detail of urself like ur education background, experience, scope of work you wanted to do, area you want to work, how long you willing to work since you say part time (1 week or 3 month like that). from my experience, i extremely hard to look for a part time office job.

no one willing to to teach you office duty and after 1 month or so and you leave the company. unless they just hire you to do photocopy, filling, make coffee for the boss with low salary…

if you wanted to make some money, i recommend you go find a job at restaurant, shopping center there. it easy to make 800 in a month or so…

you looking for part time PM me

You can work for more than 16 hours a day, that is quite hilarious.

1:30am to 5:30pm??? Really o not?

Got !!! ------------- newspaper company !

What’s your qualification? What do you know? What can you do? What was your past working experience? You sounds like everyone owed you a job. We are not your mother. Ain’t gonna feed you and wipe your ass for you. Try to do something on your own. :roll:

I WANT OFFICE PART TIME JOB

New postby Abc1234 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:36 pm
I can work 1.30am to 5.30pm monday to sat.

ARE U MAD…