I really need a job....! asap

Where else i can find a jobs?

I’m 26 years old. Iban, female but i fluent in written and speaking mandarin, english, bahasa malaysia. I’m graduated on 2008 in bachelor of science in multimedia technology from UMS. I really hope i can find a new jobs as soon as possible. I’ve several experience in Printing & Advertising(sales and Marketing & Graphic Designer) and education(Temporary Teacher) industry. So, now, i’m looking for any office hour job.

Intersted to become a salegirl?? Sale car

R u interest to become a QC ( Quality Control) ?

We do have an opening at our office. kindly email to deezeda@ des.com.my

Please contact ykyang@streamyx.com

where are you now? which city?

which city are you now and which city you want to work?

what type of job u looking for? i got plenty of post looking for ppl… for more information pls call 019-8262838 Mr.Gran (interest with ur fluent chinese) easy job.

I dont have any experience in doing QC (Quality Control), but, i’m willing to learn and very grateful if u give me a chance. So, how is it? Can you give me u emel?

Ok. I will send to u my resume to ur email. TQ…=)

Ok. I will send to u my resume to ur email. TQ…=)

[quote=“Gran”]what type of job u looking for? i got plenty of post looking for ppl… for more information pls call 019-8262838 Mr.Gran (interest with ur fluent chinese) easy job.[/quot

Ok. I will u a call later. TQ…=)

hi, u may look for Sarawak vacancy at www.jobsarawak.com
It is daily updated. Good luck.

IMMEDIATE VACANCY
Bliss Alliance Sdn Bhd
(K.K Book Centre Miri)

Marketing Executive
Responsibilities:
Promote company products to new and existing customer.
To follow up on sales equiries and good sales achievemant.
To achieve sales target set by management.
To liaise & maintain good relationship with customers.
Requirements:
Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/“O” Level, any field.
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Able to multi-task and work independently.
must posses own vehicle and willing to travel.
Fluent in both spoken English,Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and in order languages is advantageous.
Posses good presentation and marketing skill.

Interested applicants are invited to contact Mr.Chong 012-8787988 or email CV kkbookcentre@yahoo.com arrange for an interview.

Have you found a job? If you have any interest in marketing jobs (mon - fri 9am - 5pm) please forward me a copy of your resume at tjlau87@gmail.com… thanks.