I park like an idiot

i got fed up seeing huge rich people car park like shiat. a week holiday in miri with family ended up in frustration looking for parking when i see this pickup la, lexus la, pajero la, honda la or what ever big size car took 2 parking space to park their car. i decided to post some picture soon at:
**Found this cool website
[size=150]http://www.iparklikeanidiot.com[/size]
please submit the shameless photo in there ya.

shame on you mirian (some), i have no such problem parking at kuching since everyone is much educated. however humble car like kancil and myvi seems to park very proper way in miri. kudos little bro

1 Like

i wish it was a malaysian based website. what if we post all irresponsible mirians cars pictures’ in here? but blank all registration numbers.

To teach these ‘brainless’ peoples, I would park my old car as close as possible to their driver’s side door. I would say 2 inches away!

Let them know how it feel to crawl through the passenger side.

the owner of Toyota 4WD white color, QAJ3388.

HE/She dont stop at the junction. continue drive @ junction even got car. it almost hit one proton car…

To the mother Fu*cker owner of the car… u think u drive BIG car… you can bully small car??

[quote=“tmt”]the owner of Toyota 4WD white color, QAJ3388.

HE/She dont stop at the junction. continue drive @ junction even got car. it almost hit one proton car…

To the mother Fu*cker owner of the car… u think u drive BIG car… you can bully small car??[/quote]

i had the same experience , almost the same, it was a few days ago, i was going back home so i decided to use the left lane because i wasnt in a hurry, i gave a left signal , suddenly a big hilux drove pass through me on the left lane , and it was so so so freakin close , seriously! he knew i was gonna go left because i give em the signal, but maybe he was in hurry , anyway, he can always use the right lane if he was in a big hurry … gosh …

and also, this happen at Seberkas , i went there last weekend , i went there to buy some food , ikan panggang , kuih and stuff, u know how hard it is to find a parking spot there ., its crowded, very crowded , we need to cycle the place a few time until someone drive out from the parking lane , then u can take em place , so there was this Merc , there were 2 mature women driving it , i noticed tat she was going inside her car , she get inside , start the engine the reverse light came out , she was gonna reverse and i was gonna take her parking space, idk what the hell happen, she didnt reverse but she was eating !!! i dont care if she wants to eat in her car , but dont pretend that she was gonna reverse , gosh , just because shes rich doesnt mean she owns the place … i hon here but she looks like she was pretending not to hear and pull off some annoying arragont face , i kept on hnning her then she got fed up and drove out of the parking space , man that was so uncool of her …

1 Like
  1. i notice any auntie that drive a luxury big car always being very very careless. they did that because they was hoping some people outside their perimeter to watchout for them making assumption ‘heck no one dares to knock my big lexus, harrier or mercedes cuz its $$$$$ than them’.

2. i notice people like to cut queue at the traffic light towards bintang plaza, use the ‘U’ turn lane and cut off the front queue car to get over the straight mid lane. i saw it very often. did the cctv worked?

1 Like

some parking space in miri are so small even a camry cannot park in properly no need to say landcruiser. wait till u see wat in KL, double parking ended up either ur car scratch, dent ,smacked + they don’t care wat ur car is. some even bang those car purposely then drive away.

1 Like

Yeah. I really hate cars/driver of the car that take 2 parking spaces. As if they are VIP. To me, there are no VIP in this world. All humans are the same. Created by god. So the only VIP in the world is God.

i ever saw two guys around 20s (a month ago) scratched a very large new model land cruiser (miri plate dark tinted glasses) in blvd commerical center area. the land cruiser at that time parked very closed to the myvvi that belongs to the two guys till the myvi cannot open the door. the owner of the land crusier looks like one of those ppl that i will stay miles away from happen to be just sitting across the street with his entire “gang” (ppl with lots of tattoo) around 8 ppl… these gang ppl ran over and grab the two guys that scratched the land cruiser into one of the four completely modified honda/toyota all tinted glasses and drove off!! till today i still wondering what happen to the two guys… …

To the mother Fu*cker owner of the car… u think u drive BIG car… you can bully small car??[/quote]
i saw this car yesterday while having lunch at taman yakin. and this man(late 40’s) memang abit cilaka punya orang. masuk the wrong lane and didnt let the car on the correct lane to go out first. and simply parked at the side of the shop. and he rushed out from the car just to eat nasi ayam… must be really hungry eh… and btw, he was alone. i guess a loner. not surprised.

1 Like

I know that man… he is very “lin-si” taukeh who don’t respect others. His attitude completely changed after becoming rich and after driving that QAJ3388 Landcruiser.

went to your site, and i seriously cant believe people actually park their car that way… you dont see much of such parking skill in australia except in china town…
btw, type-R, are you sure you wont get into trouble posting other people’s car on your site like that and u know… in terms of legal right issues…

[quote=“Talindra”]went to your site, and i seriously cant believe people actually park their car that way… you dont see much of such parking skill in australia except in china town…
btw, type-R, are you sure you wont get into trouble posting other people’s car on your site like that and u know… in terms of legal right issues…[/quote]
But “type-R” is somehow anonymous. right?

and that website is not his. lol.

[quote=“Talindra”]went to your site, and i seriously cant believe people actually park their car that way… you dont see much of such parking skill in australia except in china town…
btw, type-R, are you sure you wont get into trouble posting other people’s car on your site like that and u know… in terms of legal right issues…[/quote]

lol,ha ha ha…i own google and facebook too. you want to buy my facebook.com? i sell to you only rm99.80sen.

lol, i wish i had a dot com.

[quote=“TYPE-R”][quote=“Talindra”]went to your site, and i seriously cant believe people actually park their car that way… you dont see much of such parking skill in australia except in china town…

lol,ha ha ha…i own google and facebook too. you want to buy my facebook.com? i sell to you only rm99.80sen.

lol, i wish i had a dot com.[/quote]
Hey. Didn’t know you’re Jewish! Shalom! :mrgreen:

lol! :mrgreen:

no wor, arent u selling the sticker too?
just to make sure la… becareful ma :slight_smile:

lol, u tends to believe everything, no lah i only sell cars like ferrari , bentely, lexus and jaguar. i dun sell sticker. dun worry i can arrange loan for u.

No I was serious!
Somebody might not be happy and dig u out…
but ur work is not for business purpose it should be ok I suppose.