I love Miri City because

1)only in miri “city” you find people driving 30kmph on the fast lane. Aunty, apek or people talking on the phone, if you are hogging the right lane, please at least keep up the pace with the car ahead of you.
2)only in miri “city” you find people clogging the yellow box. I think they like to cover the yellow box because they don’t like the color yellow. Rascist perhaps?
3)Only in miri “city” you find people slowing down to check out the accident. 2 big lanes, and yet people slow down to a complete stop to check out what’s going on, getting the number to hentam toto perhaps? Its not your problem, please move along.
4)Only in miri “city” you see an accident in the middle of the road, please have the courtesy to move your “accident car” to the road side for the traffic. Use camera to snap pictures if you want to have “evidence” instead of “oiii i cannot move my car lah, later that fellow don’t wanna admit his fault” gimme a break dude. that’s your problem, your datuk bought the whole road so all of us have to keep up with your problem?
5)only in miri “city” you see one glass of teh c peng skyrocket from rm1.00 in 2006 to rm2.20 in 2010-11. A brand new 5 years city but the inflasion rate is higher than parkson shopping mall

and finally i love miri “city” because it makes curse every single morning on my way to work and that somehow makes my life very very interesting

feel free to disagree or add more. I don’t really care because your problem is not exactly my problem.

Ah dude. feel for u. bet u’ve never been outta miri. gotta expose urself. kesian kesian

[quote=“heterodyne”]1)only in miri “city” you find people driving 30kmph on the fast lane. Aunty, apek or people talking on the phone, if you are hogging the right lane, please at least keep up the pace with the car ahead of you.
2)only in miri “city” you find people clogging the yellow box. I think they like to cover the yellow box because they don’t like the color yellow. Rascist perhaps?
3)Only in miri “city” you find people slowing down to check out the accident. 2 big lanes, and yet people slow down to a complete stop to check out what’s going on, getting the number to hentam toto perhaps? Its not your problem, please move along.
4)Only in miri “city” you see an accident in the middle of the road, please have the courtesy to move your “accident car” to the road side for the traffic. Use camera to snap pictures if you want to have “evidence” instead of “oiii i cannot move my car lah, later that fellow don’t wanna admit his fault” gimme a break dude. that’s your problem, your datuk bought the whole road so all of us have to keep up with your problem?
5)only in miri “city” you see one glass of teh c peng skyrocket from rm1.00 in 2006 to rm2.20 in 2010-11. A brand new 5 years city but the inflasion rate is higher than parkson shopping mall

and finally i love miri “city” because it makes curse every single morning on my way to work and that somehow makes my life very very interesting

feel free to disagree or add more. I don’t really care because your problem is not exactly my problem.[/quote]

Well said sir
i’m very agree to what you’ve said especially number 1! i need to use Slowlane to overtake them yet they can pretend nothing happened! Diu!!!

no eyes see.

Hawker food taste terrible but compete price with aircond restaurant. The name of the food served is nothing near to the name of the food given. To make it more appetizing, the food served is less than what you see in the the sample picture.

Welcome to Miri. XD

statement no.1 - it’s getting more and more of these slow right laners recently.

[quote=“heterodyne”]1)only in miri “city” you find people driving 30kmph on the fast lane. Aunty, apek or people talking on the phone, if you are hogging the right lane, please at least keep up the pace with the car ahead of you.

feel free to disagree or add more. I don’t really care because your problem is not exactly my problem.[/quote]

1.welcome to malaysia, where have you been?
2.welcome to malaysia, where have you been?
3.welcome to malaysia, where have you been?
4.welcome to malaysia, where have you been?
5.welcome to malaysia, where have you been?

[quote=“DuFfz”][quote=“heterodyne”]1)only in miri “city” you find people driving 30kmph on the fast lane. Aunty, apek or people talking on the phone, if you are hogging the right lane, please at least keep up the pace with the car ahead of you.

1.welcome to malaysia, where have you been?
2.welcome to malaysia, where have you been?
3.welcome to malaysia, where have you been?
4.welcome to malaysia, where have you been?
5.welcome to malaysia, where have you been?[/quote]

agreed… it happen all over malaysia… well… explore more and ull be amazed when u check out price for a glass of plain water is a dollar… and i guess i cant complaint much

Simply http://www.ILoveMiriCity.com :smiley:

[quote=“byron9019”][quote=“heterodyne”]1)only in miri “city” you find people driving 30kmph on the fast lane. Aunty, apek or people talking on the phone, if you are hogging the right lane, please at least keep up the pace with the car ahead of you.

Well said sir
i’m very agree to what you’ve said especially number 1! i need to use Slowlane to overtake them yet they can pretend nothing happened! Diu!!![/quote]

well…its not only happen in miri…everywhere…here at bintulu oso like dat… i give them some pressure by getting close their car at the back…but then, like u said…the pretend nothing happened!! walaweh…

[quote=“putery1685”][quote=“byron9019”][quote=“heterodyne”]1)only in miri “city” you find people driving 30kmph on the fast lane. Aunty, apek or people talking on the phone, if you are hogging the right lane, please at least keep up the pace with the car ahead of you.

Well said sir
i’m very agree to what you’ve said especially number 1! i need to use Slowlane to overtake them yet they can pretend nothing happened! Diu!!![/quote]

well…its not only happen in miri…everywhere…here at bintulu oso like dat… i give them some pressure by getting close their car at the back…but then, like u said…the pretend nothing happened!! walaweh…[/quote]

Same with mine idea… I like to drive close to their car everytime when i overtake… But most of them still donno whats going on…

yessza…i saw a sticker for a car says ’ stupid driver drives slow on the left lane’…haha…i wanna buy it when i come to miri…

[quote=“ALBHmiri”][quote=“putery1685”][quote=“byron9019”][quote=“heterodyne”]1)only in miri “city” you find people driving 30kmph on the fast lane. Aunty, apek or people talking on the phone, if you are hogging the right lane, please at least keep up the pace with the car ahead of you.

Well said sir

well…its not only happen in miri…everywhere…here at bintulu oso like dat… i give them some pressure by getting close their car at the back…but then, like u said…the pretend nothing happened!! walaweh…[/quote]

Same with mine idea… I like to drive close to their car everytime when i overtake… But most of them still donno whats going on…[/quote]

if they brake suddenly and you hit them
you pay $$$$$$$

they say, thankyou!

hahaha…they also dont want to be hit maa…

[quote=“Rasol”][quote=“ALBHmiri”][quote=“putery1685”][quote=“byron9019”][quote=“heterodyne”]1)only in miri “city” you find people driving 30kmph on the fast lane. Aunty, apek or people talking on the phone, if you are hogging the right lane, please at least keep up the pace with the car ahead of you.

Well said sir

Same with mine idea… I like to drive close to their car everytime when i overtake… But most of them still donno whats going on…[/quote]

you pay $$$$$$$

they say, thankyou![/quote]

I can overtake them first then brake then they pay… thats it =P

[quote=“ALBHmiri”][quote=“Rasol”][quote=“ALBHmiri”][quote=“putery1685”][quote=“byron9019”][quote=“heterodyne”]1)only in miri “city” you find people driving 30kmph on the fast lane. Aunty, apek or people talking on the phone, if you are hogging the right lane, please at least keep up the pace with the car ahead of you.

Well said sir

you pay $$$$$$$

they say, thankyou![/quote]

I can overtake them first then brake then they pay… thats it =P[/quote]

yeahhhh…when overtaking on the right, i will get close to the left and show the driver with a ‘ganas’ face!!! to show they are a ‘STUPID DRIVER’…but still…they make donno…aiggooooooooooooooooo…

actually, I like to drive slow on the right lane
I don’t know why
maybe just to make those tailgating idiots mad

One time I did it all along the coastal high way going to esplanade
This big truck was on the left lane, I was on the right lane at the same speed
The Viva like to overtake nearly hitting me tailgating
so I just stayed like that all the way - so far
he couldnt do anything.

I LOL’d

[quote=“Rasol”]actually, I like to drive slow on the right lane
I don’t know why

he couldnt do anything.

I LOL’d[/quote]

not funny at all. please stay at home if u prefer to drive in such manner.

[quote=“teamGD”][quote=“Rasol”]actually, I like to drive slow on the right lane
I don’t know why

he couldnt do anything.

I LOL’d[/quote]

not funny at all. please stay at home if u prefer to drive in such manner.[/quote]

yeahhh…i agree wif teamGD!!! not funny at all Rasol…please dont be a selfish citizen… if someone’s wife want do deliver her baby at that time, i bet she deliver her baby in the car…juz because of u driving with that idiot manner :evil: :evil: …juz stay at home…and watch cartoon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: