I drive like an idiot

i got fed up seeing driver in miri, some drive like an idiot. enter yellow box, no give way, in wrong lane or make sudden turn without signal, etc.

please post the driver’s plat number or submit the shameless photo to enlightern them, they are idiot driver.
[attachment=2]intersection.gif[/attachment]
Check the Road Markings at the entry to this roundabout.

Take a look at the Red Car turning to the right. It has disobeyed the road markings, and is cutting the path of the Blue Car which is continuing straight through the Roundabout.

The RED CAR is TOTALY WRONG.

[attachment=1]round.gif[/attachment]
On a Single Lane Roundabout, you must give way to all other vehicles on the Roundabout. Therefore Car A must giveway to Car B

http://www.driving-schools.com.au/index.php?page_id=9

[attachment=0]yellow-box.jpg[/attachment]
An Introduction to the Concept of Yellow Box

The Concept of Yellow Box is that to mark the carriageway, at junctions, with lines to from a box enclosing yellow cross hatched diagonal lines. Drivers should not enter the boxed area when other stationary vehicles are preventing them from leaving, even if they have got a green light at traffic lights; i.e. if there is a queue of vehicle which have not cleared the junction, the driver must wait in front of the box and not enter it. Any driver who disobey this system commits on offence.

First diagram (double land roundabout) always happen at Pujut 3 GK roundabout!!!

Recently alot of people like drive slowly on overtaking lane, even the left lane is empty whole stretch!

It happen also at survey roundabout

you see a lot of people waiting “in” the yellow box near the pujut 7 traffic light there…
but sometimes very hard to blame them. the traffic jam there can be really horrible…

especially when it comes time for people to go home after work…

Rubber Road Junction, Kuching. Happens everyday, regardless what type of vehicles; big or small, local or import

maybe because they can’t see the “faded” yellow box…

;p

First diagram always happen at roundabout at Mosjaya there !!
Hmph!! Meet many drivers from slow lane sudden turn to right, without signal somemore !!

[quote=“gameaddict”]First diagram always happen at roundabout at Mosjaya there !!
Hmph!! Meet many drivers from slow lane sudden turn to right, without signal somemore !![/quote]

makes you wish you are driving a tank huh?

come come, try cut in without signal, see my shell barrel pointing your direction or not…?
lol…

I think many driver did not aware how to use the roundabout correctly…
They just simply turn in a way that pleases themself.

Wonder how they pass the law test…but our law test sucks too.
i no study go exam also 49/50 correct in 11 minutes.

[quote=“gameaddict”]I think many driver did not aware how to use the roundabout correctly…
They just simply turn in a way that pleases themself.

Wonder how they pass the law test…but our law test sucks too.
i no study go exam also 49/50 correct in 11 minutes.[/quote]

Agree. the first diagram happens very often in Bintulu as well. and yg paling best, the one on the wrong lane angrily honk the one that is on the right one.
The 3rd diagram, those who stopped on yellow box can make donno tho they know they’ve blocked the way

most of driver in miri dont understand the meaning of “Give way” sign

If got car on the roundabout. They must give way to the incoming car… But no… is the other way around.
They straight away drive in… as a result. car on the roundabout need to slow down & GIVE WAY to the car…

This morning in front of Miri city food court roundabout. one car QMH4552. lady driver… stright away drive through. I also hit the car…
truly ■■■■■ !!!

1 Like

Pujut roundabout also sometimes have these people who cut in from outer most to other side …

No choice but to let them pass, praying my sudden braking wont get hit by another car from the back :cry:

1 Like

if i drive big old car, i sure langgar them.
when we got out from vehicle, we’ll see who’s saying sorry and pay for the damage.

In the first diagram, both the red and blue cars are in the wrong lane. The blue car should be on the left lane as it is heading straight. The red car should be in the right lane as it will turn right at the roundabout.

This always happen at Pujut 7 roundabout.

It happen those drivers stopped at the yellow box in pujut 7 traffic lights, made me get mad. what’s the point if u continue to stop at the yellow box since red light and it’s still jam? I would always horn those cars if they block the yellow box. and recently many drivers like to drive slowly in the fast lane, even bus and big lorries. Why do you have to drive in fast lane when u are slow and for bus and lorry? they are nt supposed to STAY that lane too.

[quote=“MiriBoyz”]In the first diagram, both the red and blue cars are in the wrong lane. The blue car should be on the left lane as it is heading straight. The red car should be in the right lane as it will turn right at the roundabout.

This always happen at Pujut 7 roundabout.[/quote]
i beg to differ. as the lanes has arrows which indicates that the right lane is allowed to go straight as well

Pujut 7 Roundabout… some drivers who want to head into Pujut 7 can’t they just understand the jam/queue? Why not stop a distance if you notice there’s a queue already up ahead? So that those from Lutong can head down to the city.

Have to use hand signal to stop cars, but they look at u with angry face LOL

[quote=“dyii95”][quote=“MiriBoyz”]In the first diagram, both the red and blue cars are in the wrong lane. The blue car should be on the left lane as it is heading straight. The red car should be in the right lane as it will turn right at the roundabout.

This always happen at Pujut 7 roundabout.[/quote]
i beg to differ. as the lanes has arrows which indicates that the right lane is allowed to go straight as well[/quote]

By right, the inner lane is for those that going to turn right. The left lane for those going straight. You should not cross other cars path. [quote=“Eugene91”]Pujut 7 Roundabout… some drivers who want to head into Pujut 7 can’t they just understand the jam/queue? Why not stop a distance if you notice there’s a queue already up ahead? So that those from Lutong can head down to the city.

Have to use hand signal to stop cars, but they look at u with angry face LOL[/quote]

They’re just bunch of impatient and inconsiderate drivers. I normally just squeeze thru any space enough for my car to pass thru. Hehehe

Another condition, 1st diagram sometimes occurs when the right hand side car dint give way to left hand side car although gave signal early before reach roundabout. Some right hand side car will try ignore left hand side car by drive even closer.