I drive like an idiot

This is similar to ‘I PARK LIKE AN IDIOT’. The only difference is park and drive.

This is about people who drive like an idiot. Example cutting queue, dont flick the switch when switching lanes etc…

This happen to me once. I was about to line queue waiting for the U-turn light to go green when suddenly this idiot from the lane on my left cut queue in front of me. I just honk loudly…(i wish my car honk as loud as bomb explosion :lol: )

Here’s the picture.
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4959/cutqueue.jpg

Knock knock,say he no signal, u didn’t see… He not happy call traffic police or jpj and tell them he didn’t signal :smiley:

BTW, not worth to do that, just brake, but if back fella didn’t stop on time erm… blame the front guy who suddenly cut with no signal :smiley:

[quote=“Eugene91”]Knock knock,say he no signal, u didn’t see… He not happy call traffic police or jpj and tell them he didn’t signal :smiley:

BTW, not worth to do that, just brake, but if back fella didn’t stop on time erm… blame the front guy who suddenly cut with no signal :D[/quote]

if signal last minute also cannot. Must signal early… But there should be no cutting queue at traffic light junction.

no need censor the plate bro…

One thing about some ppl…They don’t care or didn’t even listen to the emergency vehicles sirens? Especially on the ByPass if you see an ambulance/police car/bomba coming from in front please slow down immediately to let them overtake the cars that’s in their way…

In town areas try to move to the side as close as you can…

dunno wat to say about these ppls…i believe they are highly educated enough…tats y they can drive and hav license…they r just too ignorance maybe bcoz they think if they involve in accident…nothing will happen to them…maybe they r invincible…hav some kind of super power…when they lying in the hospital bed with 1 broken leg n 2 fingers missing…then only they regret of challenging the power of be patient…

More pics of idiot drivers, driving and parking… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Otherwise i’ll get aim if the car owner knows i posted his acts in here.

i noticed normally those like to cut into other ppl lane like they own the lane are those people who drive big 4x4 car especially those Toyota Hilux and landcruiser. Never consider others road user, a true “ROAD BULLY”.

haha, not only those who drive 4x4 dude, there are a lot of this kind of driver in bintulu, as i travel frequently btu-miri (sorry btu guys) but of coz those in 4x4 a bit braver laa… u use kancil n u bum into em, u teruk they dun feel anythin, i wish one of those trailer n lorry guy do dat to em, they hav to stop also maa

we have been discussing about cars…how about “mat-rempit” or motorcycles ?? are we forgetting them or people not mentioning about them ??

I do be lieve most of us (not all) experience those teenage cyclist riding their motor as if they own the road…and turning left and right as they like…as if they were cycling bicycles in their kampung or what…

they are not “ROAD BULLY”…it is a “SIN” for them if they are not being like that…

they are not “ROAD BULLY”…it is a “SIN” for them if they are not being like that…[/quote]

sorry, my bad, they’re not “ROAD BULLY” but “BIG BULLY”. Buy BIG car can bully other road users like they have PAID to do so ma? and it is not a SIN if they can’t drive properly even see properly ma?.

I been knocked at the back by one of these “BIG BULLY” Landcruiser reversing their BIG ASS. and guess what the CAR owner said? “Oh, i’m sorry, my car too BIG, i cannot see urs at all”. and i answer him back " ur CAR’s ASS really BIG but don’t have reverse sensors camera to let u see~!?"

they are not “ROAD BULLY”…it is a “SIN” for them if they are not being like that…[/quote]

sorry, my bad, they’re not “ROAD BULLY” but “BIG BULLY”. Buy BIG car can bully other road users like they have PAID to do so ma? and it is not a SIN if they can’t drive properly even see properly ma?.

I been knocked at the back by one of these “BIG BULLY” Landcruiser reversing their BIG a**. and guess what the CAR owner said? “Oh, i’m sorry, my car too BIG, i cannot see urs at all”. and i answer him back " ur CAR’s a** really BIG but don’t have reverse sensors camera to let u see~!?"[/quote]

i occurred similar case…where i was driving on the straight line then an uncle driving a hilux came out from the side…at the pelita behind toto only…by right and law my lane is the straight and his lane should stop and give way…so BANG his hilux ran into my car…i came down check silent but that short uncle was there yelling at me how do i drive and stuff…then i checked the road…and i told him calmly “uncle…look at the road and line 1st…you are the wrong 1” well he straight away shut up :lol: then he dares to say again i was driving fast and he counldn’t see my car…then i looked at him and his car… i answered this back at him “uncle if you are too short and cant see the road then don’t drive hilux anymore !” :lol: even by-passer also said the same thing to him hahaha

but 1 thing…that cheap uncle tried to bring my car to some cheap house-build workshop to fix my car !!! :evil:

Yes, I drive like an idiot…

and I parked like an idiot…

So? :twisted:

more pics… This white honda civic is going in the opposite direction. Several selfish drivers follow behind.
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/2572/drivelikeidiot.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4404/drivelikeidiot2.jpg

This one stop in the middle of the road…Blocking traffic, creating traffic jams. There’s lots of parking space nearby still stop in the middle of the road like the road is his/hers.
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2756/drivelikeidiot3.jpg

went to brunei last week & a honda city almost hit my alphard… that time i was passing by a primary school which they just finish in the afternoon, so some parents park on the side of the road… i was on the right lane & the city was on the left lane going to right lane without noticing my car was on the right side of his car * very very very near to his car, the side mirror almost hit the door then the driver realize & quickly turn back to the left lane without looking at the side mirror then after that he hit another car on the left side of his car… try to imagine, 2 lanes, 3 cars… i guess that’s not his lucky day… bak kata pepatah Melayu, terlepas dari mulut buaya, masuk ke mulut harimau.

[quote=“MiriBoyz”]This is similar to ‘I PARK LIKE AN IDIOT’. The only difference is park and drive.

This is about people who drive like an idiot. Example cutting queue, dont flick the switch when switching lanes etc…

This happen to me once. I was about to line queue waiting for the U-turn light to go green when suddenly this idiot from the lane on my left cut queue in front of me. I just honk loudly…(i wish my car honk as loud as bomb explosion :lol: )

Here’s the picture.
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4959/cutqueue.jpg[/quote]

i have installed Pressure Horns [Truck Horn] under the seat which is my secret button to deal with these idiots. I really feel nice when i see them rolling window down and poking their stupid heads out and turning them back like a stupid owl who has been hit with a shock gun.

I simply show them my finger :lol: I have bullet proof mirrors.

Padromaster, dont forget to tint your windows.

Kudos to all those cars caught on Camera ^^