I boycott Parkson Departmental Store in Bintang Megamall

Just wanna share an incident, maybe different people have different perception towards this;

I intended to buy some new working shirts, so as usual, the best shopping place in Miri would be Parkson Grand.
Well, as all know, there are only few ladies brands, Arrow, Valentino, Executive, Nicole and some others.
I personally like Arrow and had previously bought quite a lot of their clothes as my office wear.

So, today I tested 1 blouse (but it doesn’t really suit me), a dress (which is a little too short for my office use) and a Skirt (which i know it is a bit too big for my size but i still tried on it coz I need a longer skirt for work).

Unfortunately none of them which i could really buy. Of coz as a good customer, I won’t bother the Sales Assistant to assist me unless I really need their help, and I would put back the clothes nicely to where i got it from after trying on it.

so when i was trying to put back the last piece of skirt which really doesn’t fit on me, there were 3 SAs standing beside me there looking at me and one of them said “tengok, apa-apa pun tak mau”… very obvious they were referring to me ( I hope I am being perasan too) as there are no other people around there and they said it by even looking at me… i looked back at them a while then i left with my boyfriend.

I did not tell my boyfriend about it on the spot until later, then my boyfriend told me actually before that he already overheard the SA talking about me when I took the skirt for testing… well He did not tell me exactly what they said as it might be hurtful for me.

Come to think about it, as a customer, I did nothing wrong for today. I did not bother them, I did not mess up the clothes and i only tried on 3 shirts which I put them back nicely after I tried on it.

They wanto perli me say me not suitable to wear those shirts that is their problem and I cannot control them, but PLEASE lah, don’t say it infront of me ok!

I did not dress up today honestly, coz going to parkson departmental store doesn’t need a dresscode rite, and I wore crappy doesnt mean I can’t afford to buy those working attires…

Come on, I am not trying to be a snob, but everytime i spend in parkson can be at least equivalent to their half month of salary.

I do admit I don’t look like a super modal, but this doesnt mean i don’t have right to try on those shirts ok!

to deal with this kind of employee,the best way is to do even more. try even more cloths,not fit juz put aside. it is their job to fold the cloths anyway. =)

That is why they only work as SA. Come on… cheer up…

Just remember, don’t bother about them.
If people are trying to BRING YOU DOWN, then you’re definitely ABOVE THEM.
=)

Hehe…
If me…after trying those cloth, i call them over said i want buy this…
they will bring it to the counter…when pay money…just simply said i don’t need these…and accused them for hearing wrong…
see if they kena marah by supervisor…

if i am your boyfriend, i will go for second time, make use of smart phone feature, you do the same task again i do the recording without knowing them. further more action…i dont have to tell again :mrgreen:

hi annilin,

Looking on the bright side, you can file a complaint on them because it’s unethical for them to say such a thing. You did nothing wrong because you are not forced to buy something that does not fit you. If you make a slight fuss about what they said, I’m sure they will back off and perhaps just walk away. Of course don’t let a small thing spoil your lovely Sunday, still customer have rights to do something about it, and for sure you can file a complaint to Parkson management.

you can complaint to the management… as consumer, we have our right to choose. even we bother them to take the shirt in and out also our right (but not really good)…

if im u… i’ll take more shirt to try… then take out all in messy messy condition… out in front of them… says… oh sorry… not suit me~

[quote=“zh@ngting89”]

if im u… i’ll take more shirt to try… then take out all in messy messy condition… out in front of them… says… oh sorry… not suit me~[/quote]

I would do that …if I’m 12 years old. Seriously, don’t be immature. Other people are also shopping there. Just take it out to the management. I’m tired of finding something messy/disgusting simply because someone decide to have their petty revenge.

[quote=“Ransu”]Just remember, don’t bother about them.
=)[/quote]

i love this quote…
very nicely said, ransu…

+100

what!?!? you put your clothes back? jesus, you want other people to get some sort of herpes or skin diseases when the other person try it out? Just leave the clothes you tried outside the basket (if they have it), never put back to where you got it!

The only sure reason way to attract gossip is that you are pretty and you attract attention, be glad =-)

I still live with this quote:-

“If you have got nothing good to say, then just don’t say anything”

Yeah I agree also that even if they had to say anything,
keep it to themselves no need to say in front of customer.

Bad for them, bad for Parkson.

In the other hand, don’t boycott Parkson because of them.
It’s not Parkson’s fault anyway. If you really need some justice,
report to management is better so that they can filter and find
out the bad staff and take action, thus increasing their quality
of service.

In any business especially like Parkson Grand where employ
hundreds of staff, you can’t really avoid having these kind
of employees around.

Anyway, the decision is yours and we hope you do the right
thing… :smiley:

[quote=“DMsia”][quote=“Ransu”]Just remember, don’t bother about them.
=)[/quote]

i love this quote…
very nicely said, ransu…

+100[/quote]

Which is why when trolls try to bring someone down, they always fail. :mrgreen:

[quote=“whatman”][quote=“DMsia”][quote=“Ransu”]Just remember, don’t bother about them.
=)[/quote]

i love this quote…
very nicely said, ransu…

+100[/quote]

Which is why when trolls try to bring someone down, they always fail. :mrgreen:[/quote]

HAHAHAHA

this is what we call, “kes makan hati” :mrgreen:

i’m amazed in this modern era there’s still certain type of ppl resort to create a complain topic and even boycotting (planned to?) a departmental store - just b’cos he/she can’t take ppl being sarcastic about him/her.

out of my curiosity, may i know how old r u? :lol:

[quote=“vertigo”]this is what we call, “kes makan hati” :mrgreen:

i’m amazed in this modern era there’s still certain type of ppl resort to create a complain topic and even boycotting (planned to?) a departmental store - just b’cos he/she can’t take ppl being sarcastic about him/her.

out of my curiosity, may i know how old r u? :lol:[/quote]

I would love to create a complain over how Miri drivers drive cars nowadays…
the ■■■■ you see they do is really… HOLY ■■■■!!!

but no point since like they will do anything about it even if I rave here, right?
HAHAHA…
some people just need to release steam la, and posting it in forum is one of the ways…
so let them release steam and you go your way lo…
hahaha

I thought it happen to me only…almost similar cased, last week i went to parksond looking for belt, so i ask the SA, which one original leather? The SA rudely look at me and she said…if you want the leather buy the expensive one laa…(unfortunately at that I time im holding the cheap one i guess, after 70% roughly RM49.99% something.cant remember the price)…I looked at her,and dont want to make any trouble so walk out from parksond and bought my belt at Boulevard…really rude…maybe long2 time didnt doing blow job i guess that why so stress…

maybe her hubby refuse to “do” her the previous night…
;p

so she geram when you ask her that question la…
;p

when i shop, i always feel so pressured when those assistants approach me and stare at everything i do. dunno if im the minority or most feel that. if possible, i want them to go far away and i wont call them unless it’s really necessary. sometimes i may take 20-30 mins to choose something and it’s better i can choose in peace.

+1
I think online shopping is good for me, i can compare as long as i want without care what others thinking. But not everything can buy online. :slight_smile: