We are seeking a candidate who is passionate, outcome driven, with strong and proven HR leadership as the HRM of PETROS. The HRM, in partnership with the CEO and the Management Team, is responsible for the HR matters including talent recruitment and human capital development.
- Lead and drive the company’s Human Resource functions to ensure a ready pool of competent, resilient and adaptable workforce
- Plan and direct HR department activities to deliver HR and Talent Management policies, processes and value delivery
- Lead organizational design and culture transformation driving operational excellence, organisation morale and high performance workforce
- Overall responsible to deliver end-to-end HR systems including talent acquisition and manpower planning, learning and development, employee/industrial relations, performance and rewards for employees, and change management.
- Conceptualize, conceive and formulate comprehensive long-term HR strategies and operational plans that align to the PETROS business objectives and corporate agenda.
- Ensure all controls, monitoring, tracking and compliances processes are in place and in line with corporate guidelines and regulatory requirements.
The ideal Candidate is required to have the following Competencies:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree and relevant Professional Qualification in Human Resource would be an advantage
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Good understanding on corporate and HRM matters
- Confident and good team player with excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work and excel in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and result oriented
The Terms and Conditions
The role is a 3-year term with further extension possible. Attractive terms and conditions await the candidates with the right qualifications and experiences.
Please submit your application and state the role you are applying to:
(1) EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org Or
(2) MAIL submission to
Petroleum Sarawak Berhad.
Oil & Gas Sector,
9th Floor, Wisma Bapa Malaysia,
Petra Jaya, 93502 Kuching
Your application will be treated with confidentiality. Please contact 082-446601 or 082-514518 for any enquiries.
Closing date: Please ensure that your application reaches us on or before 30th November 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.