HP Android 2.2+ under 1k?

hi guys, wan to find very nice Android mobile phone under 1k, powered with Android v2.3 and above

and recommends?

Android 2.2 oso can…

Xperia X10i…

1Gz 4" Screen…
Official Android 2.3 last week…
try to look out :slight_smile:
I think the current market price for AP is around RM 980 - RM 1100… depend on shop

Alternatively, add on around RM 200 of your budget to get Desire HD :slight_smile:

hope this helps :slight_smile:

Xperia X10i!

[quote=“gustaveritcher”]Xperia X10i…

1Gz 4" Screen…
Official Android 2.3 last week…
try to look out :slight_smile:
I think the current market price for AP is around RM 980 - RM 1100… depend on shop

Alternatively, add on around RM 200 of your budget to get Desire HD :slight_smile:

hope this helps :)[/quote]

x10? quite old phone isn’t, last time I knew the navigation isn’t so smooth.
not sure is it okay with android 2.3 or not?
Thanks for your info, I don’t know SE is still upgrading android support for x10!

It’s ok with Android 2.3.3 :smiley:

I have one used the stock 2.3.3 for a week, now I moved on to custom ROM :smiley:

Well navigation not smooth due to SE being dumb in locking the FPS to up to 30 FPS only… with custom ROM it’s unlocked to 54FPS :mrgreen:

also spec wise X10 would be better than Galaxy Ace or HTC Wildfire S :wink:

[quote=“Eugene91”]It’s ok with Android 2.3.3 :smiley:

I have one used the stock 2.3.3 for a week, now I moved on to custom ROM :smiley:

Well navigation not smooth due to SE being dumb in locking the FPS to up to 30 FPS only… with custom ROM it’s unlocked to 54FPS :mrgreen:

also spec wise X10 would be better than Galaxy Ace or HTC Wildfire S :wink:[/quote]

Sorry… Custom ROM? do you meant “jb” in android? gain the root access?

no… it’s a custom Operating system(Based on the stock firmware of course).

Maybe this can help you abit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=617

[quote=“Eugene91”]It’s ok with Android 2.3.3 :smiley:

also spec wise X10 would be better than Galaxy Ace or HTC Wildfire S :wink:[/quote]

agreed…

If you are budgeting under RM 1K… then I must say that X10i is definitely the most worthy phone at the range.
Frankly speaking, it maybe a aged phone but its specs is still quite beastly (of course can’t compared with current Dual Core phones)…
it still packs similar specs like Galaxy S.

I for one didn’t use the stock 2.1 firmware last time cos I bought second hand which was at custom 2.2 already… but since last week, I flashed it to Custom 2.3 pre-rooted…
and the performance is really differs a lot…
so I can say that your last time experience with this phone is no longer valid for reference already…

however, beware that if you are buying this phone, I can say that there is most likely to be no further future update for the phone no more (OFFICIALLY), different case for the Custom ROMs though… :slight_smile:
In overall, if you are not kind of guy who want super Phone with future updates, then I think X10i will be your best buy :slight_smile:
just my 2 cents…

quoted above is the utmost, ultimate android OS failure - PERIOD.

but not to deviate away from the topic, I’d recommend the Chacha though :slight_smile: - nice tactile qwerty keypad with responsive capacitive touchscreen - am using it now (testing android OS :mrgreen: ) and bought it for rm890.

[quote=“gustaveritcher”][quote=“Eugene91”]It’s ok with Android 2.3.3 :smiley:

agreed…

If you are budgeting under RM 1K… then I must say that X10i is definitely the most worthy phone at the range.
Frankly speaking, it maybe a aged phone but its specs is still quite beastly (of course can’t compared with current Dual Core phones)…

I for one didn’t use the stock 2.1 firmware last time cos I bought second hand which was at custom 2.2 already… but since last week, I flashed it to Custom 2.3 pre-rooted…
so I can say that your last time experience with this phone is no longer valid for reference already…

however, beware that if you are buying this phone, I can say that there is most likely to be no further future update for the phone no more (OFFICIALLY), different case for the Custom ROMs though… :slight_smile:
In overall, if you are not kind of guy who want super Phone with future updates, then I think X10i will be your best buy :slight_smile:
just my 2 cents…[/quote]
Well said, good to know another X10 user here you should use Wolfbreak TW Gingerbread ROM with 54fps uncap, xLoud and Mobile Bravia Engine :roll: :roll:

[quote=“Eugene91”][quote=“gustaveritcher”][quote=“Eugene91”]It’s ok with Android 2.3.3 :smiley:

agreed…

just my 2 cents…[/quote]
Well said, good to know another X10 user here you should use Wolfbreak TW Gingerbread ROM with 54fps uncap, xLoud and Mobile Bravia Engine :roll: :roll:[/quote]

Thank you… I assume that you are referring to WB TW 3.6.0? Well, will give it a try soon~ :slight_smile: