How you handle with those who like to show off?

hello mirians,
Need your opinion… how do you all handle with those who like to show off? show off themselves in many terms like their beautiness, cosmetics products (branded), new houses etc…

just slap them if u cant tolerate them…

ignore them? :lol:

Hmm, quite easy la… Whenever they show off or talk, just “oh oh oh” “wah wah wah” “wah, geng worr” “yaya, so rich oh” “not bad not bad” “sui worr” with enthusiastic head nodding. But if you really hate it, just “oh oh” and show them the blank face laa. They wanna keep show off, we also cant stop them bah. LOL. Im ok with this kinda ppl laa…

Haha…u sounds like me. haha. I actually do that to most of my show-off friends. When they still continue to act ‘stupid’ which to them is ‘showing-off’, then I cut them off my life lor…

same here too
but most probably i dont trust what they said because they had been talking things too over and I do not know how much I can trust them

thanks for you all opinion. sometimes really cant stand to this kind of person. if i able to slap or kick them, early i can do it. but… we are shi wen ren (gentle) just pretend them bluffimg around lor. Never ever trust this kind of person. show off with all those branded stuff but who knows he/she din even have money in the pocket… so lamb…

well just say “Oh… ok…”

then walk off.

or to be rude just say “So what? big deal…”

or to gosok kasut just say “Wow that’s cool!”

that’s it. Just treat them as farting :slight_smile:

if the buy new car…you just say waaa so rich oo…when wanna buy GTR 35?if they buy myvi,you say…myvi,so good oo…why not buy toyota vios ah?

If me,
haiyaa why want to waste lots of money…!!!

be more kepoh… must go like -
“wah! nice larrr…” / “not bad le~” / “how many left in the market?” / “izit the last stock?”/ “from where one hah?” / “u so rich?” / “r u goin to get another one”…

Ask more better and ask continuously! Make he/she think dat u’re [size=150]so and too [/size]irritating… so, he/she wont cari and show-off to u again in d future… :mrgreen:

i will ask him or her for a celebrating meal,at EXPENSIVE place…since he or her is so rich,and like to show off…he wouldnt mind to spend abit of money to belanja all the friends to eat dinner eh…if he dont belanja,he or her will lose face…belanja will put a hole in the pocket,most people will belanja…but next time he buy a expensive stuff…he or her will shut his mouth to avoid hurting his wallet…muahahaha!

for me ? i will just ingnore about it. let him win lor…why so hard to live in such world ? just be urself :slight_smile: there is alot things waiting u to do. feel free go lucky :slight_smile:

[quote=“EVAmae”]be more kepoh… must go like -
“wah! nice larrr…” / “not bad le~” / “how many left in the market?” / “izit the last stock?”/ “from where one hah?” / “u so rich?” / “r u goin to get another one”…

Ask more better and ask continuously! Make he/she think dat u’re [size=150]so and too [/size]irritating… so, he/she wont cari and show-off to u again in d future… :mrgreen:[/quote]

Now every one must avoid your irritation :smiley:

If i met those kind of people i’ll just layan je

just say ‘waw’ 'waw…waw waww waw … let them win their face happy until can float and them continue encourage them to spend even more to continue show off…until pok kai

just ‘wah’ , ‘lihai oh’ , ‘ke si oh.’ , ‘wish i can have one too oh’ , ‘wah, lu si be wu lui’ … etc

actually these friend are entertaining when you are bored. I quite like to have them as friend.

yawn

[quote=“Silverstan”]just ‘wah’ , ‘lihai oh’ , ‘ke si oh.’ , ‘wish i can have one too oh’ , ‘wah, lu si be wu lui’ … etc

actually these friend are entertaining when you are bored. I quite like to have them as friend.[/quote]

Silverstan,

dont forget the most effective one --> ‘WALAO EH!’’’’ :mrgreen:

My certain friend used to show of to me.

Case:
SOK: Ehh long time no see. What u doin now? I’m working in an offshore company. The salary high le…
Me: Cool cool. Salary high is good.
SOK: Really wor…salary so high…(he actually wan me to ask him how much is his salary)
Me: Ya i know that. U told me oredi.
SOK: Hmm…i owes go clubbing le…owes bring different gurls…err…nola, actually it’s the gurls who find me…cos they think i’m rich…my salary high ba…
Me: Isit? Not bad…which club do u owes go?
SOK: Yea my salary high…the gurls owes ask me out le…sometimes very sien oredi…
Me: Ok sien then dun go out with them lo…so which club u owes go? Can u bring me club as well?
SOK: Sure why not…i owes go XXX…the boss very close with me 1…i go there sure got VIP reserve and special price for drinks…cos he think i’m rich and i owes bring gurls go…
Me: Wow! VIP worr…u owes go XXX??
SOK: Yea…XXX is my 2nd house oredi…go there all the customers know me ba…sometimes so tired they keep wana cm over and cheers with me…cos they think i’m rich…i’m considered quite famous there o…
Me: Owh ok cool…u’re good!
SOK: Find one day we go together la…i intro u to the boss…then u can get to go in for free next time…
Me: Err…i dun think it’s neccessary cos i actualy work as a dj for that club and i can get my beer for free…and i duneed to pay for any cover charge…thanks for ur kindness…oh ya, by the way, i work there almost everyday why i never see u before?? Hmm…i must be blind or having a really bad eye sight…
SOK: Ehh…i gotta go, got things to do…in the rush now…talk to u next time…