How to use inbox massage write or reply?

(yusien) #1

dear all, i new at here and wanna to know how we wanna active our massage reply and send massage to private massage ? how to do it? thanks

0 Likes

(Anhelicoodle) #2

[attachment=0]skeptical fry.png[/attachment][quote=“yusien”]dear all, i new at here and wanna to know how we wanna active our massage reply and send massage to private massage ? how to do it? thanks[/quote]

omg… seriously i can’t stop laughing. Active our massage and send massage and PRIVATE MASSAGE… sorry dude but that’s really funny.

0 Likes

(nik80) #3

omg… seriously i can’t stop laughing. Active our massage and send massage and PRIVATE MASSAGE… sorry dude but that’s really funny.[/quote]

Hey, dont laugh… U want a massage meh…?
Hahaa…

Somebody please help…!

0 Likes

(yusien) #4

i can do it already thanks. i new here. thanks help nik

0 Likes

(Anhelicoodle) #5

omg… seriously i can’t stop laughing. Active our massage and send massage and PRIVATE MASSAGE… sorry dude but that’s really funny.[/quote]

Hey, dont laugh… U want a massage meh…?
Hahaa…

Seriously, i don’t want a massage from you. Unless you’re Jessica Alba in disguise.

Somebody please help…![/quote]

0 Likes

(Raym0nd) #6

massage or message. @.@ PRIVATE MASSAGE (did u want to find CHIC??) opss…

0 Likes

(Annehy) #7

How did you do it?

0 Likes

(leviXBOLT) #8

I have this similar issue yet, but it was just because that we are new and to avoid spammers,
the administrator requires that we have a certain level of participation in the forum before allowing us to use the PM feature.

0 Likes

(whatman) #9

[quote=“leviXBOLT”]I have this similar issue yet, but it was just because that we are new and to avoid spammers,
the administrator requires that we have certain level of participation in the forum before allowing us to use the PM feature.[/quote]

That is true. Sometime mod busy with life not enough time to approve all message.

0 Likes

(Mirimen) #10

where is my inbox?

0 Likes