How to unlock Celcom USB Modem?

Hello guys,

Do you know how or where to unlock USB E220 Huawei modem?

Got any shop help ppl to unlock so i can use on Digi, Maxis, etc?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

AFAIK, there is no lock on the modems. I have one and can use it with Digi.

You need to do the setting on the control software by adding a new profile to support dialup to the ISP.

[quote=“pmartyr”]AFAIK, there is no lock on the modems. I have one and can use it with Digi.

You need to do the setting on the control software by adding a new profile to support dialup to the ISP.[/quote]

Thanks for the info.

Can you please teach me how to add a new profile to support ISP, please?

[quote=“persistence85”][quote=“pmartyr”]AFAIK, there is no lock on the modems. I have one and can use it with Digi.

You need to do the setting on the control software by adding a new profile to support dialup to the ISP.[/quote]

Thanks for the info.

Can you please teach me how to add a new profile to support ISP, please?[/quote]

Help~!

mobile partner>tools>option>profile management>new.

Didn’t see the profile management… :shock:

go to your modem dashboard and go through the tabs. you’ll find what you need eventually.

as I don’t know which network you’re using, I cannot give you the settings but you can call the customer service for the settings.

digi is

username. none
password. none

apn. diginet

dialup is usually #99*

yeah, im on the dashboard but couldn’t see anything like “creating a new profile”

Im on the bmobile, brunei line.

click through the menus, i don’t have my modem handy so can’t help you there but it’s in the menus…have to work a bit dude.

look for something similar lah…
dunno how to help you…

refer to my print screen…

[quote=“J.Howard”]look for something similar lah…
dunno how to help you…

refer to my print screen…

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m202/VampA05/mp2.jpg[/quote]

Thanks for the print scree, appreciate it…

But, somehow i don’t have that kind of thingy in my Huawei E220… it’s weird, isn’t it?

That is why i keep looking for the profile to create a new profile, but too bad… my E220 doesn’t have… suggestion to update firmware or software for vista, heh?

Thanks.

mine is E156G. that one called Mobile Partner. should be almost the same althou different model.
gimme your print screen.

my 1st modem was by Option. tat one cannot create profile bcoz it will automatically create its profile. just switch the connection whether using 3G or GPRS…