How to solve my acne problem?

Hello Everyone,
I was reading some of the posts here and I think you guys offer great information, but I could not find a quick way to get rid of my acne without using medications.
Isn’t there a natural way to clear acne, or at least help it show less.
Have anybody tried something that worked well? One of my friens told me about trying out “this resource”. What do you guys think?

totally stop eating oily-foods, especially fast foods, give it around 3 months time. then try to wash your face using facial cleanser that suits your skin.

i had this problem too few years back. but getting less now, and just for your info (not necessary to follow) i use Eversoft as my facial cleanser as it suits my skin type.

New-Acner… Welcome to Mc.net and glad that you find us here…

Arne problem… in fact if u google through the net… there are quite a bit of informations that you could pick up… here is one of them that might help… http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/acne_cure.shtml

hmm… promoting your product?

who?

who?[/quote]

New-Acner… thanks for highlighting relaxjack…

his website http://www.acnefreein3days.com/c/index.html?hop=fish1523

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

don’t wash your face or touch your face again
it works!

Dear New_Acner,
& all youth, (ie. readers<50)
try 4 x cups of hot water (direct from d boiled kettle)… Every morning!!, b4 d 1st coffee of the day… (push beyond… 10am!)
& for younger readers… Less spicy foods! Is True!
& finish d day w 2 x cups hot water.

Regrets is:
I Always fail…!

[quote=“New-Acner”]Hello Everyone,
I was reading some of the posts here and I think you guys offer great information, but I could not find a quick way to get rid of my acne without using medications.
Isn’t there a natural way to clear acne, or at least help it show less.
Have anybody tried something that worked well? One of my friens told me about trying out oy"this resource". What do you guys think? [/quote]

Hi new acner,

29 yrs ago, my face full of acne, and my late father said…ini mesti ada boyfriend…he he. so now I use to say that to people…he he

Acne occurs sometimes due to oily skin, environment -heat, humid or dirty. or the food we took…and most of all we cannot avoid that.

What you can do now, 1. Clean yr face with water at least 3 times a day 2. Go to Doctor ask for acne treatment. Or buy beauty product especially for oily skin. Cleanser, Toner, Acne Solution and once the acne cure, u use clarifier gel, to reduce the “brown scar”. But makesure u use everyday.

May I ask, have you tried any treatment before?

v