How to off message from 36888 sender?

Anyone know how to terminate message from 36888 sender, my phone credit keep deduct RM3 every time I received this message. By the way, I m using Digi. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

same thing with my Maxis before but cant recall the number.
but this what i did. i reply ‘quit’ (something like ‘send OFF to XXXXX to unsubscribe’) to the number. seconds later a message will pop up telling me that invalid command and send me list of proper command.

Better call digi a.s.a.p. tell them u did not subscribe to that service. My sister experienced the same thing, it’s due to the number before used by someone else(Digi’s reason) so they guide us how to unsubscribe the service… Forgot how d… u better call them :slight_smile:

Thanks for your information. I will step on it to Digi center tomorrow morning. I just reload RM10 for emergency use two days ago, after i received 3 times from this sender, my RM9 fly away like that. Today left RM0.48. Really @#$%!!!

If anyone have the same issue, send ’ OFF 3G’ to 36888 to stop the subscription. Thought it was free but then is not, it will deduct RM3 from your phone credit every time you received a link from the sender. So everyone please keep in mind.

so, did it work or you will to Digi 2moro?

After i have a ‘break’ in toilet and recall that I did received a msg from this sender asked me to send ‘ON 3G’ to subscribe free 3G activation. Who knows it scam my phone credit for some stupid link. Then I try send ‘OFF 3G’ and it works. :mrgreen: I can finally top up my phone peacefully.

just type STOP ALL & send it to 36888… i’m ex Digi staff… i hope it’s still work…

suppose to work STOP ALL. my bosses also receive something like that. maxis. i sent that command. not working. call maxis helpline. they say they dont know. go to maxis office. still they dont knw.

until my boss told them… “do you guys know MAXIS 3 million contenna is beside my office”. 2 days later. the message did not come anymore. stupid maxis

Thanks for the info ! I don’t get anymore message from the sender today. :smiley:

[quote=“sagaraptor”]suppose to work STOP ALL. my bosses also receive something like that. maxis. i sent that command. not working. call maxis helpline. they say they dont know. go to maxis office. still they dont knw.

until my boss told them… “do you guys know MAXIS 3 million contenna is beside my office”. 2 days later. the message did not come anymore. stupid maxis[/quote]

:lol:

i dont think can stop it?