How to handle road bully?

Got one incident where my car enter a one way lane. suddenly a 4wD car come into the opposite way. The 4WD expect me to reverse & give way to him. But I dont want & hong on the 4WD. in the end, he back-up & give way to me.

But, the sad part is he follows me in behind all the way where ever i go. Acted like want to chase me & fight / bit me. But in the end, he lost me in the traffic light.

Now-a-day, Miri ppl started become road bully. How to deal with this kind of driver? they acted like gangster & like looking for trouble. How can we defend ourself in these situation? can we keep a knife or stick inside the car for self protection?

any comment or suggestion? I know, for sure one of these day, my car will kena wa-lap.

An old golf club at the side of the seat opt to do the trick, but I do hope you will not resort to violence, as whatever change that you witness happening in Miri is only starting.

I were you, I slow really really slow, if can i push my car… see how long he can follow from behind. but then again, my size and appearance makes a lot of difference… LOL! kesian you… if worst case scenario… drive to police station. See he dares or not…

a sawed-off 12.g shot gun would be nice.

[quote=“tmt”]

Now-a-day, Miri ppl started become road bully. How to deal with this kind of driver? they acted like gangster & like looking for trouble. How can we defend ourself in these situation? can we keep a knife or stick inside the car for self protection?

any comment or suggestion? I know, for sure one of these day, my car will kena wa-lap.[/quote]

You only need to show him your cellphone, like you want to take his picture…I believe that would deter him from doing any thing funny…see? No need for shotgun or BB gun. Your picture taking attempt would make him think twice about touching you…got proof what.anything happens to your car, he’s the prime suspect… :twisted: :twisted:
But it’s sad to note Miri is having these sort of problems emerging.take care now, y’hear?

[quote=“peanet7”][quote=“tmt”]

any comment or suggestion? I know, for sure one of these day, my car will kena wa-lap.[/quote]

You only need to show him your cellphone, like you want to take his picture…I believe that would deter him from doing any thing funny…see? No need for shotgun or BB gun. Your picture taking attempt would make him think twice about touching you…got proof what.anything happens to your car, he’s the prime suspect… :twisted: :twisted:
But it’s sad to note Miri is having these sort of problems emerging.take care now, y’hear?[/quote]

yea. i being follow just now at jejentas… i fed up i get out the car and show my cellphone like im record a video. after that, he gone. -->QKU 3***<-- white kancil. :twisted:

Bring Short Gun to kill those samseng.

of cuz samseng, if not mana ada masa follow2 people…

why want short gun? u shoot one time forever u regret… better drive to police station only let the police take short gun shoot… at least the police have the authority to have a gun… just for safety just bring a base ball bat like the police stick put near driver door lor… cheers

well its time to upgrade your car to run away from chaser. call me up 012 879 4422 for tuning and product services. hahahaha xD j/k

well what u can do is just ignore it and try go public places. if things getting out of control remember your speed dials and beep the police “999”

cheers , drive safely and keep on the left lane if u were at average speed. Leave the speedster on the right lane

lol… dont call 999 waste time… 433730 the best for Miri :stuck_out_tongue:

With such sentence " Minta bantuan kereta peronda ke “address” “state reason” or Tell them someones following u after “Incident”…

Easy…drive him to the police station…then buat muka bodo to him as he drove off :lol:

for honda drivers, just buka ur vtec. see can chase or not. lol

u tot every honda is V-tec meh…
kan old old one no right?xD

gear belum habis tukar sudah sampai traffic light. dapat chase juga…haha. :mrgreen: belum habis gear tukar lagi sudah sampai roundabout…berhenti lagi. :mrgreen:

Adih Miri now getting worst and wrost le…If using Proton Saga 1.3L Magma Engine, how to lose him? LOL

[quote=“holydevil”]well its time to upgrade your car to run away from chaser. call me up 012 879 4422 for tuning and product services. hahahaha xD j/k

well what u can do is just ignore it and try go public places. if things getting out of control remember your speed dials and beep the police “999”

cheers , drive safely and keep on the left lane if u were at average speed. Leave the speedster on the right lane[/quote]

Lol! Business Minded! Still can do promotion…! Li Hai!

if it ever happens to you again or anyone…
make sure you remember to look at his car plate number and if possible type and model of the car. you never knwo u might need it to report to the police later.

i think hamtam the road bully is better way for self defence if they want resolve matter in their own hand & since they not “sayang” their life & their family.

like that i need get v-afc2 to control my vtec open at 3krpm haha

vraaauuup , i loves vtec man!
gt ek3 park at my hse here haha.