How to get local authority to remove unlicensed dogs from a residential area?

I have problem with dogs discharging faeces in front of our house entrance outside the gate. This happens regularly & I have to do cleaning up. The dogs seems to be unofficially own. How can the local authority help me on this, anyone can suggest? Thank you.

As per MCC’s website, stray animals are handled by their Public Cleansing and Maintenance Section:

Public Cleansing and Maintenance Section
Responsible for public cleansing and desludging, public toilets, poor burial, removal and disposal of refuse, control of unlicensed dogs and stray animals.

Try to give them a call at 085-442411

Thank you very much Jackson for sharing the information & a very good morning to you. :+1:

© Copyright 2006-2020 · A project.