How to forget the sweetest memory after he/she had leave you

i think u will not be able to forget that easily if he/she has been a part of your life for quite sometime. but i suggest you to pray to God and relax urself by doing what you enjoy doing in your life. i am sure days will become better and easier for you

it took me 4 months to forget those sweet memories, but it was 3 years ago, now, im BAD A$$ baby !!

just get over it.

make another moreeeee sweetest memories with ur new 1…

All you need is do this …

than it will show u this http://www.catswhocode.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/404error.jpg :mrgreen:

Forgive the “sweetest”, welcoming the “sweetest plus” :mrgreen:

Find a new hobby and indulge urself in it. Mine is fitness regime. Now im crazy bout cardio, fitness, healthy food / lifestyle etc. Furthermore it boost mental activeness and feel -good - hormon.

Aditional benefitsss: U look good , tone n lean! More chances securing new love in life! :mrgreen:

time heal old wounds???

nah, that crap…!

give urself not more than 1 year to forget
if not, CONSULT ur best fren…get a help or something

while u read this: listen to LOVE HURT by NAZARETH… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Get on the next flight to Amsterdam and enjoy yourself thoroughly. Let the sins wash away the memories. :lol:

mmm…nv heard of such car like that :roll:

just get over it…by…going out more…and dont drown in ‘sweetest memories’
some ppl dont get over it ever cos they have sweetest memories season 1 - season 7
feels like grey’s anatomy…dragged on
heroes also same

[quote=“Mano77”]just get over it…by…going out more…and dont drown in ‘sweetest memories’
some ppl dont get over it ever cos they have sweetest memories season 1 - season 7
feels like grey’s anatomy…dragged on
heroes also same[/quote]

heroes new season is available for torrent download!!

eh, wrong topic daaa…

strangers are fren u havent meet yet…so apa mau tgu lagi??

Lol…but it’s true. Once a love story will forever remains as long lived memory. Let it be laa…it’s a part of your life diary mah. Maybe your ex “our song” is on air, you’ll bluff if you say that you felt nothing. Love torns inner part of you…still it will a mark call scars of misery~~~ Hehehe.

Lol, no one wanna go Amsterdam? They got hash brownies!! C’mon people.

HAHHAHA… Right on! And here is my crappy answer: Try edit it using PhotoShop! :twisted:

haih…you thought everyone can afford going to Amsterdam just for the brownies?

X X X X

Anyways, back to the topic…bla bla bla…anyone…at least get their heart “stabbed” once. Allow yourself to “mourn” 5-10 minutes a day until you’re sick with the routine. Just be grateful to ever had those sweet memories. Some, do not have the chance to love…or tak sempat…to love…or get their heartbroken…

haih…Come on…it’s not the end of the world. If you think you had it bad… go here -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4uG2kSdd-4

Let him teach you how to live. :slight_smile: CHEERS!!

no need to remmber.better find new girl lo… u will get new SWEET MEMORY later… huahaha…

Move on, move on and ur memory will stay sweet, move on and make new sweet memories. Having sweet memories after a breakup shows how matured you are. So the next step is just moving forward.

never go never come =D