How to forget the sweetest memory after he/she had leave you

how to forget the sweetest memory after he/she had leave you??

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you will regret by posting at here… many crappy answer you will get…haha

is hard to have a good memory after the break-up ~ unless both of the couple were thinking maturely. normally couple will end up in disagreement and make things very ugly. perhaps say goodbye and smile then move on… don’t call, don’t sms the ex anymore ~ if saw at town, just say hi and if want to have afternoon tea ( if the heart is OK. no more hurt) cause i found out if both side/ one side still have feeling seeing each others is just like taking a sharp knife stab into heart.

sometimes, some couple are hard to communicate ~ :roll:

yalor why u want to forget the sweet memory ?? unless u found another new relationship then u will forgot the previously sweet & pain.
hard to communicate becos both of u know each other too well…

Use the “Delete” button.

Add VINEGAR to overcome the sweetness with SOURNESS :mrgreen:

hahahaha
ask for fun la. adoi

i agreed to this… so for anyone who breakup already, no point look back… just move on and be mature. life will be more wonderful if you move on. all sad remaltion ended up will meet new happy relationship coz tis is the cycle.

[quote=“baby_cheryl”]is hard to have a good memory after the break-up ~ unless both of the couple were thinking maturely. normally couple will end up in disagreement and make things very ugly. perhaps say goodbye and smile then move on… don’t call, don’t sms the ex anymore ~ if saw at town, just say hi and if want to have afternoon tea ( if the heart is OK. no more hurt) cause i found out if both side/ one side still have feeling seeing each others is just like taking a sharp knife stab into heart.

sometimes, some couple are hard to communicate ~ :roll:[/quote]

get the new ones then forgot about the old ones…

all your memories will be erased after visiting the barber saloon

breakup??for guy like me just go for HAPPY HOUR lor…hohohoho maybe while u happy hour u will meet some more girls…

how to forget? look for MIB they have the laser which can make you forget everything.

told u…u will regret will those answer u get from here…

I cant understand why need to looked back after break up… If relationship break, mean both are not mean for each other, so no need to look back anymore. the other side will never ask for forgiveness. who knows, you the one still sad, but the other side happy & celebrating.

there’s no way you can forget sweet memories unless you end your own life to forget.

let the time pass n everything is okay.
took me almost a year…

A change of environment would certainly help in the process of moving on.

so shallow minded to end your own life to forget those memory…

there is no happiness if you tries to force in a relationship. in the end it will break soon or later. Lagi worst if you divorce after you got children. You know how the children felt in a broken family?

make other better memories to remember … if cannot, get back with her/he.