HOW SINGAPOREAN pump petrol in M'sia?

http://202.157.174.100/20080503-ss-petr … layer.html

You got to see this, tat’s why they are limited to buy our petrol…at least, we didnt do that in Brunei… :mrgreen:

Shaking the car makes your fuel capacity increase meh? WTF!

even when some people are stupid enough to do that, doesn’t mean we have to believe it.

he shake his car for few times, it might really work out…be suprise…hahaha

haha so stupid head din try tat? shake shake .

goolooloo should have seen before right? no wonder singaporean are “kiasu” la…

stupid. he think like pulling sugar.

i think it is proof that the intelligence of singaporeans is over rated…

stupid singaporeans…

ahahhahaahahaha… so is bad stuffs doing it or good??? i saw some miri people do that too… ahahahaaha…

there have been debates that shaking the car can pump more petrol. dont laugh. seen quite a number of drivers doing this.

1. what’s the reason behind why it works?
  2. if pump more petrol you still have to pay for it right? so what the point?
  3. you can pump more by pulling the nozzle out a bit after it’s tripped also - like many do to get to the next nearest ringgit.
  3. you can pump more by pulling the nozzle out a bit after it’s tripped also - like many do to get to the next nearest ringgit.[/quote]
  4. i don’t know
  5. thier country petrol price might higher than us
  3. you can pump more by pulling the nozzle out a bit after it’s tripped also - like many do to get to the next nearest ringgit.[/quote]

answer:

1. people were debating that by shaking the car some of the tank’s air will come out letting more petrol in. not sure if this is real or not.
  2. they wanna pump more petrol to be able to drive a little more distance? (duno this works or not still la). they buy it here probably because if convert to SGD, our petrol is still cheaper. its the same reason why a lot of people drive to brunei to buy petrol. its cheaper there compare to miri petrol.
  3. getting to the next nearest ringgit i believe is for the convinience of paying easier. otherwise lets say after the nozzle tripped, the price is at RM46.24. Imagine keeping all those coins etc etc.

just my 2 cents

By shaking the car, air bubbles in the tank will come out and hence you could pump in more petrol. If I am not wrong, petrol in Singapore costs more than RM5 per litre. That’s why a lot of Singaporeans go to JB to pump petrol.

The Singapore governmrnt is not stupid either. There is a regulation that all Singaporean leaving Singapore must have 3/4 tank otherwise kena penalty.

wah…Cost more than RM5…:frowning: I think Malaysia more few years also will like that…
That time we can see everyone go petrol station before pump oil will shaking their car

That’s not the real reason the ban is enforced.

It’s also not a form of stupidity. It’s not really much different than slowly milking in the petrol, pumping only in the real early mornings, or driving like grandpa just so we could save some fuel.

Singaporeans are just kiasu.

answer:

1. people were debating that by shaking the car some of the tank’s air will come out letting more petrol in. not sure if this is real or not.
  2. they wanna pump more petrol to be able to drive a little more distance? (duno this works or not still la). they buy it here probably because if convert to SGD, our petrol is still cheaper. its the same reason why a lot of people drive to brunei to buy petrol. its cheaper there compare to miri petrol.
  3. getting to the next nearest ringgit i believe is for the convinience of paying easier. otherwise lets say after the nozzle tripped, the price is at RM46.24. Imagine keeping all those coins etc etc.

just my 2 cents[/quote]

It obviously works on motorbike, not sure bout car. When I pump my bike till full, when i shake it a bit the oil level will drop. This is obvious in motorbike because u can see the tank hole clearly from top. Its basically push out trap air built up in the fuel line towards the engine. While u r pumping oil into the tank it creates a lot of air bubble, some air bubble might trapped in the fuel line.

[quote=“syent”]http://202.157.174.100/20080503-ss-petrolpump/Player.html

You got to see this, tat’s why they are limited to buy our petrol…at least, we didnt do that in Brunei… :mrgreen:[/quote]

nope…seen sarawakian do that in brunei last time…we are wirst, bring a few plastic containers to fill it up at the nearest gas station in brunei… :lol:

[quote=“QueBlur”][quote=“syent”]http://202.157.174.100/20080503-ss-petrolpump/Player.html

You got to see this, tat’s why they are limited to buy our petrol…at least, we didnt do that in Brunei… :mrgreen:[/quote]

nope…seen sarawakian do that in brunei last time…we are wirst, bring a few plastic containers to fill it up at the nearest gas station in brunei… :lol:[/quote]

Or building a 7KM long-range fuel pipe from Brunei to Miri at a fraction of the cost of what a large o&g company can come up with.