How much would u pay for your laundry?

Hi!

Would people have the impression that you have to pay more for your laundry if the laundry shop you go to look better than usual? I need feedback on this…

CNY mah…

Thanks swk…i actually operate a new laundry downtown, Borneo Laundry & Services. Friends tell me that our shop looks too nice that people have the impression that its expensive to send to us…but that is really not the case. Our price is just the same as other laundry operators (may even be cheaper!). And we dont charge extra for CNY and delivery to nearby inns and hotels. That’s why i need feedback on this.

ic… put a price list in front of ur shop. advertise ur shop too so that ppl dont miss understand that ur shop is expensive.

Thanks for the suggestions, appreciate your idea!! :slight_smile:

Did my laundry in Kuching which charges RM5.50 /kg (wash and dry only, no ironing) which I think is quite ok.

I figure 4 bucks a kilo is reasonable. I think that’s the price I currently pay although I’m not sure cos i dun bother checking really. I look for clean laundromats and also fast service. That’s all. Price wise not much of a difference lah. I used to pay between 20-30 bucks a week to get my laundry done, but now i just got a simple washing machine but a bi lazy lah cos i dun like ironing. I still send my shirts for washing and ironing now.

3 per kg

RM3 per kg is Peninsula Msia price. most laundromats are covered from the front. so you can’t really see clearly wat is behind.

Some laundromats also charge RM5.50 per kg in miri, Noyze. there’s one charging RM7.50…which i think is quite expensive

Check us out at Facebook! Search for Borneo Laundry & Services Sdn Bhd

where is the laundrt situated?

can pm me the location of ur laundry shop? and pricelist as well…

btw~ ur laundry services charge by kg or per piece? if by kg, all clothing applies?

Thanks

What’s the rate for “Baju Kurung”

Hi Lace,

Our laundry is situated opposite Mega Hotel. The me shop row as EON bank Miri. it’s also opposite SOHO & Barcelona.

Yiivei,

for washing and drying of normal clothing, we charge by KG. It’s RM5.00 per kg. For more unique wear such as Jacket, coat, winter jacket, etc. is by piece. By the way, we are having promotion for comforter until the end of this month. Regardless of size of any comforter, we only charge RM10.00 per piece. And for comforter set during this promotion, we only charge RM15.00 (any size).

Natashaaa,

Baju kurung is RM15.00 inclusive of ironing and a hanger. :slight_smile:

Hehehee, u kno wat u can do noyze?
U can (well if u want) stop playing wow or any game for 2 years and get serious in looking for a wife, then there will be somebody to look after ur clothing issue for u :stuck_out_tongue: well u probably don’t need two years anyway since there r more female than male in this world, plenty for u to choose from…
Now do I sound like an aunty? Trust me, it’s good suggestion - I wouldn’t say thts advice :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehehee, u kno wat u can do noyze?
U can (well if u want) stop playing wow or any game for 2 years and get serious in looking for a wife, then there will be somebody to look after ur clothing issue for u :stuck_out_tongue: well u probably don’t need two years anyway since there r more female than male in this world, plenty for u to choose from…
Now do I sound like an aunty? Trust me, it’s good suggestion - I wouldn’t say thts advice :p[/quote]

maybe can find wife while waiting for laundry at Borneo Laundry & services… :mrgreen:

Good suggestion…But u need more than just dating the girl outside Borneo laundry :stuck_out_tongue:

g@b@nTr0m3n, good idea! Maybe Borneo Laundry & Services can provide match making service too!! hi hi! just kidding!! :mrgreen:

Talindra, the problem I have while i’m in miri is that the women here live with their parents! thus no chance for her to move in and come live with me, So why bother? lolx. I’m a practical person and live by simple rules. If you wanna have a relationship with me then come live with me cos that way we would both know each other better. Oh plus the perks are better lah if u get my drift lolx.

lols
nah, ur not lonely enough to find a companion !! too much entertainment u have