How does 1 trillion US$ look like?

how would it look? the largest denomination of usd is $100, we will start from there;

$100

then we have $10,000

it grows to $1 million

after that multiply to $100 million

we now have $1 billion

and $1 trillion?
tada!

coooooooooooool. You’ll need a huge warehouse to store all those cash. Nice info for sharing. Thank you mevotex

Wowthat is a awful lot of money!!

curi pun lama mauk habis…

Try 2 imagine if the place he stored the money fire in 1 day… :lol: :lol:

Interesting.

Now, how bout in $1 bills? :stuck_out_tongue:

multiply the last pic by hundred ! @.@

ngaiti…

gimme 1/100000000000 of 1 trillion…i dun mind…:slight_smile:

u realize that calculation resulted in $10? :mrgreen:

That’s US$10 o.o

haha…over press 0…lol…10 also not bad ah…free money o…LOL

haha…wonder when the world’s first trillionaire would appear…but after economy crisis gets more harder…

there are already trillionaire there. if we were to convert bill gates current net worth of US$40 billion to to vietnam dong or indonesian rupiah, its $711 trillion dong or $409 trillion rupiah. should be quadrillionaire instead but bill gates was already a vietnamese quadrillionaire few years ago, before his wealth dropped that is.

I think the 3rd picture is supposed to be one hundred thousand. 1 million would definitely be more than that in $100 bills.

Nah, that’s 1 million.

$100k is only 10 stacks of $10k, which isn’t that big of a size.

wahh… wish i got that more money

if i have that kind of money…

i chia you all MC net members…lets serang marriot and eat all you can, gate crash all the pubs in miri,

and buy you all a sony vaio, the pocket one… :mrgreen:

YO~~~ faster faster earn ah… i wait u to chia =D

its possible to carry $1 million in a briefcase, in some major US cities (propably NYC) there can be people who carry a bag of few million around. anyway if i have that much $, i’ll buy up some poor tiny nations entirely.